17.

HALLOWEEN PARTY PT.2
*⚠️Smutt⚠️*

When we got to my apartment, we were greeted by little berry dressed as Bucky.

"Hey, my little Bucky" I said kneeling down and petting him.

"We are a complete family" Seb said looking down at me.

'Family'... I want to cry right now... but I can't... hold these emotions up Y/N. I told myself.

"Steve, Bucky and Peggy" he chuckled.

I looked up at him, eyes filled with love, all wanted to say was I love you Seb...but we have been dating for a month or so... he'll think I'm crazy or something. So instead I just smiled and got up to kiss him.

~•~

I had just finished taking my shower and it was Seb's turn. I stayed in the bathroom to do my make up wile he took his shower.

"Seb! Put the water on cold! You're making my mirror get all blurry"

"I am not taking a cold shower miss Y/N"

"Hurry up then"

"Yes ma'am" he said and I rolled my eyes.

He finished his shower and I finished my makeup. He was in the room changing wile I was cleaning the bathroom counter.

He stepped into the bathroom with his suit. When I saw that, all I could do was laugh and think of how sexy he looked.

"Oh my God" I laughed

"Stop laughing, I look hot okay" he pounded.

"Oh yes you do, you lookin' sexy" I smirked and went up to him to give him a quick kiss...or so as I thought.

The kiss started to get hungrier every second. Sebastian pushed me to the bathroom counter and lift me up so I was siting on it.

His kiss left my mouth and traveled down my neck. A soft moan erupted from my lips wile he sucked my sensitive spot.

"We don't have time...Seb" I said in between moans.

"We do baby," he whispered in my ear.

We started to kiss again and I bit his bottom lip, earning a moan from him. His hands left the counter and traveled up my legs to my waist. He started to play with the elastic of my sweat pants and I smiled in the kiss.

With one hand Sebastian lift me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist to help him. With the other hand he took my pants of. And there I was, with my red lingerie. He looked at it and looked up at me with a smirk.

I helped him take of his costume and he moved my panties to the side. Sebastian pulled my body over the edge of the counter so he could enter me, and as soon as I know I was moaning, feeling every inch of his dick inside me.

He started to thrust slow then fast into me. My hands were holding the edge of the counter hard, my hands even started to hurt of how hard I was pressing it.

"I don't think I can get enough of you baby" Sebastian growled.

"Me neither babe" I groaned.

He thrust harder and harder, hitting my g-spot every time. That knot on my stomach started to form. "I'm going to...cum" I said between moans and grunts.

"Cum for me doll" he said and pulled his cock out and back in hitting my g-spot, making me come undone for him. And not longer enough he came inside me too. The amazing hot feeling inside me. The feeling of fullness. We rested our foreheads on one another's and tried to catch our breaths.