44.

Me and Sebastian were walking back to the hotel. My phone started to ring and I answered it.

"Bunna Draga"  it was my mom.

"Bunna mama what's up?"

"Are you and Sebastian doing anything tonight?"

"Um..." my dirty mind got the best of me "not that I know of why?"

"Come her for dinner, your grandma is dying to see you"

"Oh my gosh Grams is there?"

"Yeah, she's coming in a few minutes"

"Yeah I'll check with Sebastian, and text you the answer"

"Okay te iubesc Draga"
(Love you darling)

"Te iubesc! Bye!"
(Love you)

"Do we have plans ?" I asked.

"No, let's go to your moms place I want to meet Grams" he smiled.

"Alright" I smiled back and texted my mom.

We got the the hotel room and I took a shower first. I changed into a baby blue flowy dress and some white shoes. Seb was wearing a white dress shirt and jeans, with black sneakers. When we got to the car Seb opened the door for me and I got in. He sat on the drivers seat and looked for the address.

"I miss berry" I said. "I hope my sister didn't kill him at this point"

Seb chuckled and said "I'm certain she took good care of him doll"

"She better, or I'll drop kick her in the face" I said and Seb laughed.

"I'm serious" I said and Seb smiled and shook his head.

We arrived at my moms house and Seb opened the door for me to get out. We walked to the door and I knocked before opening the door.

"Hey guys" I said fully opening the door and walking in. They were all in the living room.

A 4 paw little animal ran towards me and started to jump on me.

"Hey bubba!!" I said and started to pet him.

"Hey guys" Sebastian said.

"Hey! Come in" my mom said.

"Hey berry!" Seb petted him "missed me buddy?" He smiled.

(This rest bit will be in Romanian since Y/N's grandma only speaks Romanian, but I'll be writing it in English. It's a lot of work to translate everything and then copie it here lol. But basically when you're alone with Seb you'll speak English and when you're with fam you speak Romanian, hope this isn't so confusing lol. 😘❣️)

"Hey grandma!" I said smiling and walking her way.

"Oh isn't that my little girl!" She smiled and got up from the couch to give me a big hug.

"I've missed you so much grams"

"You were little when I saw you, now look at you" she smiled.

"Not so little I was a junior in high school" I chuckled.

"Exactly little" she said and I laughed.

"Grams this is Sebastian my boyfriend"

"Oh won't you look at that, he is very handsome, hello" she smiled kindly.

"Hello Mrs. L/N, it's nice meet you"

"No need to call me Mrs, Grams is just fine" she chuckled "Nice meeting you too" she gave him a hug.