33.

I was seating in my living room. My agenda opens in front of me with my pens and sticky notes. I was wearing my pj's writing some stuff down and planing a few shows. I turned the tv on to make white noise, but something caught my attention.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Ryan Goslin!" The host said, as the I heard the name my head shot up, my eyes fixing on the tv.

"Hello! So nice to be here" he said and sat on the couch.

Ryan's pov

"You've been gone for a year now, you've been posting a little on social media but nothing else, what happened?"

"Well a lot happened," I chuckled. Is this guy stupid? I thought.

"I had a break, and I stayed home with my amazing girlfriend Chris" I smiled.

"True, you and Christina are dating for a wile now, how's that going?" The host asked me. Inside I was rolling my eyes, but since I've been a wile out of media, it was better to play nice and make a good impression.

"It's going great" I smiled

"Good to hear! Well, the fans, and none fans want to know about you and Y/N L/N... if that's okay, I would like to ask some questions about it"

"Um sure... ask anything" I said. Just hearing her name give me shivers...not good ones.

"Miss L/N has been very busy after your breakup. Um, she is now dating the actor Sebastian Stan and she released her new album, called Burning Pile... have you heard the songs?"

"Yeah, I have actually"

"And what do you think about them?"

"Trash" I chuckled "I being sincere, she could be much better"

"And the lyrics, a lot of fans and Y/N included, said it was about you, more specific, you cheating on her, breaking her heart... and eventually there's a line in one of the songs that she says 'wasn't my decision to be abused'... is there something related to you and the past relationship or it's just a song lyric?"

I cleaned my throat. I was not expecting this to be the interview. Speaking about that bitch.

"Well, obviously not, she's a lier... everyone knows that, it's facts. Um yeah that's it. She's just craving attention, exactly how she was in our relationship, she's selfish" I said as a matter of fact.

~•~

Y/N's pov

I changed the Chanel. I wasn't going to hear all the shit he has to say about me. And don't give a fuck. I even laughed when he started to say those things about me. I'm over him, he's a dick and as he would say 'he's selfish'.

I went to the kitchen to grab my bottle of wine and a goblet. I got it and went back to my planing, drinking my wine and listening to some music on YouTube.

~•~

*Twitter*

@Ryangoslin: and here I am again. Having to tell people the actual truth of stuff. Y/N L/N is a slut and a whore. How many times do I have to tell y'all that she cheated on me first. I have proof and I'll gladly show you. And all this things about that trash music she's making, apparently about 'me', is false, all fake. I never abused her. Period. And that new boyfriend of hers... not even going to start on him.
Twitter for iPhone

@Y/N replied to this tweet: Is Christina home yet? She probably isn't, cuz she just left my house. And chill, I sent her back with my hand print on her ass cheek. Just a present for you 😉😉

Comments:

@usera: HOLYSHIIIIIIIT! That was better then the mom jokes

@userb: GODDAYUM GET IT Y/N!!!!

@Y/Nfan#1: I LOVE YOUUUUUU! #fuckyouryangoslin

~•~

"Hey sis" I said over the phone.

"Heeeey!"

"Just checking in, how's things?"

"They are great, what about you?"

"They are great too" I smiled

"I actually have to tell you something"

"What, what is it?"

"Well... I have a new boyfriend"

"Oh my goooood!!!" I jumped from the sofa.

"Yeah" She chuckled.

"Tell me everything, is he cute? I wanna meet him"

"I mean he is very hot" She chuckled. "You will someday" she smiled.

"Okay, I'll wait patiently. So school! Almost over with high school huh?"

"Yeah... I'm exited"

"And you boyfriend.... Are guys going to break up because of college and the distance, or are you going to the same college?"

"We are both going to NYU so I think we're not breaking up"

"Oh, that's exiting!" I smiled. "I'm probably going to Romania before you come here, so we can spent some time with mama"

"That would be amazing! I'm kinda sad... leaving mama behind... she's everything to me"

"I know..." I sighed. I know exactly the feeling. I did the same thing...

"Well, it was great talking to you sis, but I have to go, I have to help mama with a few things"

"Okay, sent her and Alexandru a kiss for me" I smiled

"I will, love you bye!"

"Love you too, bye!" I hung up.

It's crazy to see your siblings growing up so fast. I saw both being born, I helped my mom give them the first shower, helped them with their first steps. I wasn't there their whole lives. I wasn't present on their first day of school, nor helped them with their first homework assignment. I left Romanian when I was 18 years old. Which made both my siblings 1. I obviously visited them every chance I had. I call them every chance I have but it's hard to keep up. Mother Nature is going too fast... and it makes me realize, that time is a really precious thing. Andreea and Alexandru are so precious to me. I miss them a lot. Both are going to college at the end of the summer... time flies really fast...

—————————

A/N: I don't have nothing against Ryan Goslin, in fact I like him. Lmfao don't take anything seriously it's just for the story! Byeeeeeee! 😘😘

Also the pic on the top of the chap, is supposed to be Y/N's siblings ❤️