35.

Today I have to go to my stylist. Yeah, I have a stylist. We are looking at some dresses for the MTV award event.

"So, what are we exactly going for?" Gillian asked me.

"Well, I was thinking.... Hot and sexy but not vulgar, and kinda cute at the same time.... As for the colors, I'm open to anything."

"Okay.... I did some dresses... and they fit the description. And a plus is that they are unic" she smiled and showed me the path to her dress room.

"Oh. My. God" I said. My mouth falling to the ground. Those were the most gorgeous dresses I've ever seen.

"I know darling" she chuckled.

"Can I try them?!"

"Obviously, let's go!" She clapped her hands and two girls entered the room.

"Jemima, Grace help her please"

"Yes, Ms.Bonsuir" they said and they took the dress to help me put it on.

~•~

"Are you ready darling?" Gillian asked knocking on the door.

"Yes I am" I said and slowly opened the door.

"Oh my lord. It was made for you, I'm sure of that!" She looked at me up and down amazed.

I looked in the mirror and felt some type of power. I wasn't even wearing makeup or anything, I looked like I had just woken up but the dress made me look like a princess...no actually...like a goddess.

"Yeah... that's the one.... I don't have to try the other one" I bit my lip and smiled.

"I'll put it in the box" Gillian smiled.

Me and the girls went back to the changing room and they helped me out of the dress.

"Thank you for your time Gil" I smiled

"Oh no problem darling, I'll do anything for my favorite person" She winked. We hugged and I left her studio.

I walked to my car and noticed a few paparazzi following me. I waved and smiled, cuz I was in a good mood. I got into my car locked the doors, turned it on and went home to change. Seb and I had a FaceTime date planed today and I was exited.

~•~

I took a shower and after that I started to get ready. I put on some light makeup and changed into a white tight crop top, black suit pants and nothing on my feet since I'm home.

I put my earrings, and I'm ready to call a special someone.

"Hello there handsome" I smiled at my computer screen.

"Hello there beautiful" he smiled too and we chuckled.

"So, how is this virtual date going to work?"

he checked his clock and said. "open the door"

i arched my brows and ask "why...?"

"Just open the door"

I hear the door bell ring and I look back at my door.

"What are you planning Stan"

"You'll see" he smiled and I walked to my door. I hesitate at first but then open the door. A guy is standing there with a package on his hands. The smell of pasta fills the place.

"Are you ms.Y/L/N?"

"Yes?"

"Mr. Stan asked me to send this to this address" he smiled and gives me the food box.