46.

After we ate our picnic we laid on the blanket again. I was feeling something I've never felt before. I'm with Sebastian almost a year now and it's been absolutely amazing. A roller coaster with the distance and all our work hours, but we still made it work. That's what I absolutely admire on mine and Sebs relationship. We are mature and we talk things out. We've never, not once, had an actual fight. Obviously theres that bickering and getting mad at one another, but it was nothing that with a few minutes we wouldn't solve.

I love this man with my whole heart and soul. I want to marry him as fast as possible, have kids, grandkids and grow old together. That's what I pictured our future to be, hopefully it will come true.

"How did you know the perfect size for the ring?"

"I had a little help" Seb smiled.

"Who?"

"Remember, a few days before I was home, Flo took you to buy a friendship ring? The one you're wearing right now" he chuckled.

"Wait! Are you kidding me! It was all for her to know the size and tell you!"

"Yep"

"Okay, I'll give you that one. That's genius" I chuckled.

"I know right"

"So Flo knew all along"

"Obviously, she helped me, and your sister did too"

"My sister knew!" I propped myself up.

"Why did you think we went to the salon today?"

"God damn it.... You are a genius"

"Yep. And when I went out to "help my mom" I was actually getting this part of the beach reserved and getting this all ready"

"Wow... you did thought this through..."

"Yeah, what do you expect? I want the best for my girl" he gave me his signature grin.

"I love you sebba. I want you to know that. I love you so much, you're the best" I smiled and pressed a gentle but needy kiss onto his rosie lips.

"I love you too doll, and I want to make you the happiest girl alive"

"You already do" I smiled and kissed him again.

After spending a few more minutes there we started to clean up. We took the trash and I helped him take the pictures out out the "clothes line".

"Aww this pics are so cute Sebba" I smiled taking a few of them down.

"I love them" he chuckled. "Look at this one"

"Ugh I look awful"

"No you don't! Shut up beautiful"

"This one is my favorite" I pointed to it.