54.

After getting home and getting my mom settled we ordered some food since none of us were up to cooking and watched my moms favorite cooking show.

"Funny how the food tastes different even being the same thing" my mom commented on the food with her cute accent.

"I know right" I chuckled.

We were all in the living room. Our stuff was almost all packed, but the things we need the most, like some utensils, the tv, clothes and higiene stuff. We were all sitting in my moms temporary "bed" on the floor.

Seb received a call and got up to answer it in another room. Meanwhile me and my mom were just watching her show and munching on some really good American food.

"Our realtor called, he said that we can start moving more stuff in. The keys are ours, officially, Monday"

"That's great hun" I smiled and he bent down giving me a kiss on the forehead and sat back down next to me.

~•~

"Hi, yes, it's Y/N M/N L/N, I'm here for my moms appointment with her new doctors"

"Oh great! Yes she's waiting for you in room 505"

"Great thank you"

After the meeting with my moms new doctor we went to the new house. All the boys were there helping with the move and so were the girls.

"Draga... I know something happened to you" my mom said while we were at a red light.

"Yeah mama, lots of things happened in the past few days" I chuckled.

"No joking draga, I know something serious happened to you. I can feel it. I'm your mother, I know when something happened"

"Well yeah mom. You have cancer. Terminal cancer" I said in a aggravated tone, even though I didn't mean to.

"Sorry," I immediately apologize.

"Draga, I know it's hard for you to be at peace with this, but I am. I'm happy. But I'm not talking about that, tell mama, you can tell me"

I continue to drive when the light turned green and say
"Nothing mama, you're just imagining things. Promise I'm fine." I brushed it off.

We got to the house and I was surprised to see that everything was almost done.

@Y/NL/N

Caption: New House?This pic was taken the first day of our move

Caption: New House?
This pic was taken the first day of our move. So happy to say that we are building a new chapter in our lives. @imsebastianstan I love you ❤️
*Comments disabled*

"Hey guys!" I said to all my and Sebs friend.

"Y/N!"

I hugged all of them. Downey, Tom, Chris, scarjo, Flo, my fiancé of course and Mackey,