25.

"Oh my fucking God... Sebastian..."

"Surprise!" He, Chris, and Anthony yelled.

"What the heck! You guys this is amazing!!"

"You like it?"

"Yeah!" I said looking around. The room completely decorated. Little Berry on the middle of the living room, with a little Santa hat. I knelt down and he came running to me.

"Hey baby!" I said with a high voice, petting him.

"We know how you didn't have time to get ready for Christmas... and we know you love decorations, and Christmas... so I called them to help" Seb said with a genuine smile.

I turned around and got up, I made a mad face and looked inside Sebs eyes. He started to get flustered and everyone was confused.

"Wha-" he said but I cut him with a kiss. He takes a few seconds to reply the kiss, but returns it with passion.

"I love you" I smiled and brushed his long hair behind his ear.

"You almost killed me right there" he puts a hand on his chest and took a deep breath.

"What can I say... I'm an actress" I winked.

" I thought I was the actor?" He said and I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"Thank you boys" I said and looked at Anthony and Chris.

"Nope" they said with a smile.

"Hey, let me take a picture of you guys" Anthony offered and me and Seb went to the middle of the room.

"Tell us photographer, what pose would you like us to do?" I chuckled.

"You sit there, and Seb kiss her"

"Like this?" Seb chuckled, Mackie was taking this way to serious.

"Yeah, now put your hand there... no there, yep right there... okay"

"Wow, Christmas card photo!" He chuckled

"Lemme see" I said jumping out of the table and walking up to him.

"Aw, that's cute" I smiled

"That's kinda to cute for me" Chris commented and I gave him a death stare

"Damn, she is really scary" Anthony said

"Baby, you're going to burn two holes on Chris's face if you don't stop" Seb said hugging me from the behind

"Remind me to not piss her off again?" Chris said and I chuckled.

"You guys want to stay for dinner?" I asked kissing Smiles, before entering the kitchen.

"I thought we already were" Anthony said and everyone laughed.

"What do you guys want me to cook?"