24.

*December 19, 2014*

(Song recommendation-
🎄Christmas classics🎄)

It was a week before Christmas. Sebastian was with Chris and Anthony doing something, wile me, Scarlett, little rose and Flo went shopping for Christmas decorations and presents. I was honestly a bit Behind the decorations things. After traveling for my show and recording the song I did for Sebastian I barley stayed home, so I didn't even had made my Christmas three.

"Okay girls, I'll go to the decorations isle, and y'all start to buy gifts"

"Okay will meet you here in a few" Flo said.

"Say see you late aunty Y/N" Scarlett said to Rose

"No" she whined and grabbed my legs not wanting to leave me.

"She can stay with me" I suggested

"Alright" she sighed "I think she likes you more the she likes he own mother" she chuckled.

"I think so too" Flo said with a chuckle. They both left to buy their gifts and me and the little munchkin went to buy decorations.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

"What do you think of this wreath?" I asked the little princess

"Pwetty" she clapped her hands And I chuckled.

I got us a cart, put Rose on the little seat there and wondered around the store for some more decorations.

Wile I was looking for a few decorations a left Rose in the cart for a little bit. When I came back she was with a little reindeer headband. She was trying to put it on her head but was failing, so she started to make that little crying face.

"Hey, hey no need to cry, aunty got ya" I said calming her down and putting it on her head.

"Look at that, isn't she the prettiest little reindeer ever?" I chuckled and took my phone out to take a picture.

"Oh, she definitely is" a guy behind me said. I turned around and saw a tall, brown eyed man.

"Hi, sorry, I couldn't help but see you and that little princess" he smiled

"Where are my manners, I'm Ryan," he gave me his hand

"Im Y/N" I replied shaking his hand, with a smile. "And that's Rose" Rose waved to him and he chuckled.

"You both look gorgeous"

"Thank you" I smiled kindly

"You're from here?" He asked

"Yep, are you?"

"Yeah, born and raised"

"Nice... um we'll go now, nice meeting you Ryan"

"Nice meeting you both too" he smiled and I walked away

"Y/N?! Wait um, can I have your number?"

"Um...sorry I have a boyfriend"