Steve Rogers-Periods

You were lying on your bed in the apartment in New York you share with your boyfriend Steve Rogers.

you had just started on your period, and your body was having no mercy on you as your cramps were torturing you.

"Steve?" You groaned. You heard and soon enough he was standing in your bedroom.

"Yeah, babe?" He asked you sweetly.

"Can you bring me some coffee?" You asked. you groaned in pain again.

Steve sweetly smiles and nods ,"Of course, hun. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Steve knew how much pain you were feeling.He adored pampering you a lot. Especially when  Aunt Flo is on her monthly visit. You didn't know this but ,he had a bag filled with chocolates and candies and snacks you usually liked to eat during your period. You always told him that you were going to have your periods the day before it came. He loves to make you feel good and spoils you a lot at the same time. You always hated being alone on your period. That's why he decided to buy the things a day before, so he wouldn't have to leave you during those days. Steve made you some hot chocolate instead of coffee. He knew you'd like it more than coffee. And he was right as rain.

After the hot chocolate he grabbed some candies which included M&M's and KitKat chocolates and headed towards your bedroom.  When you saw the things he brought you, your eyes widened.           

He handed you the candies and set the mug on the bedside table. You placed the candies on the table and picked up  the mug and took a sip of the hot chocolate

"Baby, you're the best!". You exclaimed and leaned in for a kiss as he sat besides you on the bed.

He grins goofily "I love you, honey.

He leans in and gives a short kiss. You pout as he pulls away.

"Baby.....You slowly whisper.

Steve hums in response.

"Can we cuddle and watch a movie?" You asked softly.

"I was waiting for you to ask" He smirks and engulfs you in his arms. You hum in relief.

Steve turns on the T.V. while you opened the M&M's packet.

Steve placed his large hands on your lower abdomen trying to warm it up so the pain would  be less. You smiled in contentment and continued to watch Beauty And The Beast.

Steve spent the next few days with you. He was one of the very few men that weren't grossed out by periods and that actually tried to make you feel better.

----------------------------------------------

HI GUYS. I GOE YOU GUYS LIKE MY FIRST IMAGINE. THIS IS MY VERY FIRST BOOK