Revenge - Chris Evans

You were lying on your front as you were texting with your mom. Completely naked under the sheets. It was too hot for you to get dressed, so you took a shower and stayed in bed. 

Busy chatting with your mom you didn't hear Chris opening the door and coming in. Chris noticed you were busy, so he quietely sat down next to you and started kissing your neck. "Hey, babe. What are you doing?" 

"Chris." You gasped and moaned as he sucked and nipped at your pulse point. 

"Why are you lying all naked?" Chris asked. 

"It's too hot." You said and dropped the phone on the bedside table. "Aren't you supposed to be cooking lunch?" 

"Yeah. But I changed my plans." He said. 

"Is lunch ready?" You asked. You were trying to distract him. 

"It is." Chris said and bit your shoulder and soothed it with a few kisses. 

"Then let's eat." You said. 

"No." Chris whispered. "We'll stay here for a while." 

"Chris...." You moaned, "Please." 

Chris sighed and flipped you on your back. "We. Will. Eat. Later." 

You moaned at his tone. "Yes.." 

"Yes what?" He asked. 

"Yes, sir." You smirked at him. 

"Open wide, sweetheart." He ordered and you opened your legs for him. His hand travelled down your stomach and to your core. He dipped one finger and hummed, "So wet for me." 

"O-Only for you." You moaned as he removed his fingers and stood up to remove his clothes. He came back and threw the blanket off of you, lining up at your enterence. "Ready, babe?" 

"Yes." You nodded and Chris entered you in one swift motion. Not giving you time to adjust to him, Chris starts moving in and out at a slow torturing motion. "Harder, Chris." You whimpered when he pulled out completely and thrusted in again. 

"Like that?" Chris asked. 

"Yes please." You whimpered and let out a loud moan as he thrusted in you. 

Suddenly your phone started to ring and Chris stopped to look at it. "It's your mom." 

"I'll call her later." You said in between moans as your phone kept ringing on the nightstand. Chris nodded and moved inside you. Your phone stopped and rang once again. Chris groaned and thrusted harder and faster. "Let me answer her or she won't stop calling." 

"No. Later." Chris said, "I'm close." 

"Just stay still for a minute." You said and wrapped your legs around his waist so he stopped. You took your phone and answerd just in time. "Hey, mom. Why'd you call?" 

"Why'd I call? You stopped chatting all of a sudden." You mom said. 

"Yeah. Sorry. Chris came and told me lunch was ready." You said, and motioned for him to stay quiet and unwrapped your legs from around his waist. "So, I went-" You gasped as Chris pinched your clit with his fingers. 

You looked down at him and saw him smirking at you. "You okay, sweetie?" 

"Yeah. Just took a big bite." You said, "Sorry. Can you hold on for a second?" 

"Okay." Your mom said and you took the phone away and covered it with your hands. "Chris stop." You said as he rubbed your clit with his fingers. "Let me talk to her." 

"No. Finish it. I'm so close, baby." Chris whispered. 

"Just a minute, baby." You said and put the phone back on your ear. "Hey, what were you saying?"