My Baby #1 - Lloyd Hansen

You were waiting in your dinning room for your husband to come home from work. Lloyd said he would reach by 6 but now it was almost 9 and there was no sign of him. Just then you heard the front door open and jogged out.

"Lloyd." You smiled but it faded as soon as you saw Lloyd being helped inside the house by his assistant and one of his men. His left leg plastered. "Oh my God! What happened?" You asked.

"It's alright. Just a fracture." Lloyd said.

"Just a fracture, Lloyd? Look at your leg." You said and looked at his face all bruised with a bandage covering his forehead.

"I'm fine." Lloyd grunted as he sat down on the couch. The other went back outside and brought Lloyd's luggage and took it upstairs.

You sat down next to him and cupped his unbruised cheek, "Are you hurt anywhere else?"

"Shut the fuck up. Will you?!" Lloyd yelled. "How many times do I need to tell you that I'm fine!"

"Sorry." You apologized and removed your hand. You knew why Lloyd was behaving like this. He never showed weakness in front of his men. "Can you please help him to the bedroom?" You asked his assistant who had earlier helped Lloyd.

"Yes, Mrs. Hansen." He said and helped Lloyd to stand up and took him upstairs.

You waited for Lloyd's assistant to come back down. "Mrs. Hansen? He is asking for you." He said as he came down the stairs.

"Thank you for bringing him home. You can go." You said.

"Thank you, ma'am." He said and left through the front door.

You went to your room to see Lloyd looking at his bruised ribs, "Are you okay?" You asked him again and sat next to him.

"No." His voice cracked, "It pains a lot. Everything pains."

"Oh, baby." You said and took his hand in yours and rubbed it to comfort him. "Can you tell me what happened?"

"We were chasing a target and I finally got to him. We went hand- to- hand. He was brutal, barely giving me a chance to fight back. I had a small window when he was out of breath. I attacked him and when I thought he was dead, he shot me." Lloyd said, pointing to his leg.

"Is that why you were late?"

"Yeah. It took some time to patch up my face." Lloyd said. "Can you come here? I'll feel better if you cuddle me."

"Aww. Does my baby need a cuddle?" You teased him.

"Don't please." Lloyd actually sobbed and opened his arms for you to cuddle in.

"Okay." You smile at him snuggled in your husband's arms as per his request. "Do you want to change and have dinner?"

"Maybe later." He said, covering your face in kisses. "I just wanna hold you."

"Just tell me when you're hungry." You said and grabbed his face and kissed him. "I made your favorite."

"Spaghetti?" Lloyd's eyes shined like a little baby.

"Yes." You said.

"Then I want it now." Lloyd said. "I'm gonna go get fresh." He pulled away from you went to stand up but stopped when he realised he couldn't. At least not on his own. "Can you help me?"

"Yes." You said and helped Lloyd to get out of his clothes and in the shower and situated him so he won't get water on his plaster. "Will you be okay?"

"I'll be fine, pumpkin." Lloyd said, "There's a lot of blood on me right now. I don't want you to get in that mess."

"You sure?" You asked.