Important (Part 2) - Lloyd Hansen

Soft!Lloyd alert!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three weeks had passed as Lloyd tried everything he could to contact you. He kept calling and texting you. But you never called back. You either blocked him or got a new number. He wouldn't admit but he had cried after you left that night. It was his mistake that he neglected you so much.

Lloyd had become more angrier than usual. The only thing that calmed him was your presence. Now his team was facing his wrath. "Can you not shoot? The fucking target is right in front of you!" He yelled at his men sitting down in his chair, drinking once again.

Lloyd knew he messed up with you. He should have opened up to you. Taken his guard down. But he hated being vulnerable. He never liked all the lovey-dovey shit. Yes, he loves you a lot but maybe it was his training that wasn't letting him open up. Lloyd sighed as he looked at the screen. He'd missed the target, "Useless. All of you are just useless." Lloyd removed his earpiece.

"Sir?" One of his technicians came up to him.

"What?" Lloyd looked at him.

"We found Ms. Y/L/N." He said.

"Where?" Lloyd asked.

"She's still in Croatia. She is staying at her apartment."

"Okay. Send me her live location." Lloyd finished his drink and got up.

"Yes, sir." The man said, sending the details to Lloyd and going back to his desk.

Lloyd sighed and went back to his room to change out of his clothes. He changed into a hoodie and jeans and went outside to his car. Lloyd checked your live location which he had tagged and left his mansion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you had to define your life in one word. It would be miserable. You were miserable without Lloyd Hansen. You missed him a lot. His words still rang in your ears. You had even stolen some of his hoodies and shirts so you won't miss him completely.

After packing your bag you left your workplace and walked down to the apartment.  "Hey, sunshine." You stopped as you saw Lloyd standing in front of you.

"Lloyd?"

"Who else would come for you, baby?" Lloyd said, walking closer. You took a few steps back which made him stop, "Relax. I'm just here to talk."

"I don't want to." You said, "Get lost, Lloyd."

"No. I just want to explain myself. Please." Lloyd said.

"And I don't want to hear it." You said and went to walk past him.

"I'm sorry, okay." Lloyd said, making you stop. "I'm sorry."

"Are you really?" You asked.

"I am. Why don't you believe me?" Lloyd said. "Look, can we go somewhere private to talk?"

You sighed, "Let's go to my place." Yoh said.

"Alright." Lloyd said and followed you to your apartment. It was quiet and the tension was high between you two.

You opened the door and let Lloyd in. You set your bag on the couch and stood in front of Lloyd, "Start talking." You said.

"First of all, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you, or force you to stay home. It was very wrong of me." Lloyd said, "I have never loved anyone before in my life. I don't know how it works. Maybe that is one of the reasons I started ignoring you. And I know this isn't sufficient for you to forgive me but.. Please give me a chance." He sighed, "You know I don't apologize much."