Super Heart - Steve Rogers (Request)

The black ceiling of the quinjet was the first thing Steve saw when he opened his eyes. Moving his head to the side he saw Natasha sitting next to him, "Hello, Rogers."

"Natasha? What happened?" Steve asked.

"You don't remember?" She said.

"No. All I know is I was walking down the hallway and then I don't remember what happened." Steve said.

"Did someone hit you on the head?" Tony asked.

"No. Definitely not. I had cleared the hallway."

"We found you there. On the ground." Natasha said. "Maybe you fainted?"

"Yeah, maybe. I don't know." Steve cleared his throat and sat up on the bench. A light pain in his chest.

"You okay?" Bruce asked, coming in front of him.

"I'm fine, yes." Steve said. "I just feel tired and sleepy."

"You should go straight to the med bay. You need to get checked out." Bruce said.

"I don't think I-" Steve said but Nat interrupted.

"If you don't go then Y/N will be worried because I already told her you're the patient." Nat said.

"Romanoff. I'm fine. A few hours of rest and I'll be okay." Steve protested.

"Don't make me drag you, Rogers." Natasha threatened.

"Okay, okay. I will." Steve said.

Nat eyed him knowingly before nodding, "Good."

🫀🫀🫀

"Everything is normal, baby." You said and kissed Steve's cheek.

"But why do I feel sleepy?" Steve asked.

"Maybe you overworked yourself." You said. "Just let me get some blood."

"Alright." Steve pulled up his sleeve and reclined in the bed.

Taking some blood and giving your favourite patient a few medicines, you sent him off to your room, so you could finish and go to your apartment you shared with Steve. "When will you come?" He asked, pulling you closer.

"Gotta finish some paperwork. Then I'll be with you soon." You said.

"Okay." He murmured and leaned down to kiss you. You moaned in the kiss, sliding your hands up on his chest, while his roamed all over your body. "God I missed you." Steve said.

"You were gone for 12 hours only, Steve."

"Yeah. But it felt like 48." Steve said. "Come home with me, please."

"Just an hour, baby. You go and get a shower and rest." You said, "I'll be there soon."

"Promise?" Steve gave his puppy dog eyes and pouted.

"Yes, you needy man." You said and pulled away from him, "Now go."

"Yes, doc." Steve nodded and left the medbay to take a hot shower.

🫀🫀🫀

Two days later.....

"Still not feeling better?" You asked Steve as he woke up from his nap.

"I feel fine now." Steve said. "What time is it?"

"Almost 7. Dinner is ready." You said.

"Okay." He sighed and got out of the comfort of his bed. "I'm hungry anyways."

"Come on then. I'll make you a plate." You said, but Steve stopped you.

"No, you go and sit. I'll get the plates." Steve said. "You work hard, doll. Let me do this for you."