Best vacation ever - Chris Evans

Request: Can you do one where y/n and Chris meet on a cruise ship and later find out that their rooms are right next to each other and eventually hit it off very quickly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chris sighed as he pulled his luggage behind him. He seriously needed a break after he found his long time girlfriend cheating on him on the night he planned to propose to her. Chris really thought she was the one. But, he was wrong. So, wrong. After crying for about a week, Scott suggested taking a break and bought him ticket to a cruise.

Going straight to his room, Chris took a moment to settle down in there and went back to the deck to say bye to his family before the cruise left. He immediately spotted his family, waving back at him as the ship's horn blew, Chris smiled and waved back, blowing a kiss to his niece, Stella and one for his Ma. He stayed on the deck till the dock disappeared from his sight and decided to explore the cruise ship.

Chris had decided how he was going to spend his time there. He would stay in his room, only going out when he wanted to. Maybe go for a drink at the bar at the pool.

After spending some time in the games room, Chris went to the pool. It was an olympic size pool. Maybe he'd take a dip in it later.

While looking around, Chris didn't see someone walking right in front of him. Until he bumped into the small figure. "Whoa! I'm so sorry, ma'am." Chris said, helping the woman up.

"It's alright." You said. "It happens."

"You're okay, right? Did you get hurt?" Chris asked.

"No." She chuckled quietly at Chris's concern. "I'm fine, Mr..." You trailed off.

"Evans. I'm Chris Evans." Chris said.

"Mr. Evans." You said, shaking his hand.

"It's alright. Just call me Chris." He said.

"And what's your name?" He asked.

"Y/N." You said.

"Wow. That's a beautiful name for a beautiful woman." Chris flirted lightly. But it made you blush and Chris took that as a conpliment. "How about I buy you a drink? As my way to apologize?"

"Um... Sure." You shrugged. "How about the bar at the pool?"

"No problem." Chris said, "I just need to go change."

"Of course." You said. "I'll be waiting for you at the bar."

"Yup. Save me a seat." Chris said, winking at you before going back to his and quickly changing into his swimming trunkstrunks and a shirt.

Coming back to the pool, Chris spotted youbon one of the stools. "Hey." He greeted you as he took a seat.

"Hi." You looked at him and your world stopped spinning. You looked at his body covered by his shirt which he had left open. The tattoos all visible for you.

"Y/N?" Chris waved his hand in front of your eyes. "Hey, you okay there?"

"Y-Yeah." You chuckled. "Nice tattoos."

"Thanks." Chris smirked at you, "I thought I gave you a concussion."

"No. I'm fine." You sighed and looked away from his beautiful body.

"So, where are you from?" Chris asked.

"Massachusetts." You said.

"You're from Massachusetts too?" Chris said.

"Yeah." You shrugged your shoulders.

"I live in Boston." Chris said.

"Wow. I live in Newton." You said.