His doll (Part 3) - Steve Rogers

"Morning, doll." You opened your eyes to see Steve looking at you with pure love in his eyes.

"Morning." You said lazily. It felt good to be back in his arms. It felt like home.

The two of you were getting married in two months as you were going through therapy while Shuri helped to remove the trigger words from your brain. T'challa had agreed to help after he'd met you. 

"What are you doing?" Steve chuckled as you straddled him and kissed down his neck. "Ugh, doll..." He groaned when you touched him.

"Do you like this, Steve?" You asked.

"Oh, very much." Steve said. His hands cupping your bottom and pushing you down on him. "I need to feel you, honey."

"Yes, Captain." You whispered against his lips and sunk down on him. Making him moan loudly.

"Fuck, doll. You feel so good." He moaned out. His hands roamed up to your back and Steve pulled you down for a kiss.

Just then the door was pushed open, "Hey, fellas. Good morning!"

"Buck!" Steve yelled, quickly pulling the blanket more over your naked body. "Can't you knock?!"

"Oh, come on. Stop acting like I haven't caught you guys like this before." He scoffed, "Steve, we have an urgent meeting with Fury. So, come on."

"Damnit." Steve threw his head back again the pillow. "Right now?" Steve asked.

"Yes, now. Get dressed!" Bucky yelled.

"Fine. Get out." Steve said.

"I'm waiting outside." Bucky said and closed the door.

"I'm sorry, doll." Steve sighed as he rolled you over on your back and gave you a sweet kiss as he pulled out. "I'll come back soon."

You whined and pouted, burying yourself under the blanket as your husband chuckled and went in the closet. "When will you be back?" You asked.

"No idea." Steve said. "It's Fury."

"Okay." You said. "I'll have breakfast ready when you come back."

"Sure." Steve came back to the living room and pulled the covers off of you. "I'll try to come back soon."

"Yes." You said, pouting your lips so Steve will kiss you one more time before leaving. Steve kissed you a few times and left before Bucky started yelling at him again. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were sitting in the common floor when everyone left the conference room. You had decided to work for the Avengers but only after you had completely forgotten the trigger words. Everyone came to the couch where you were sitting but you didn't see Steve. He must be talking with Fury.  

A few minutes later when he didn't come back, you went looking for him. But you couldn't believe what you saw. Steve was kissing another woman. "S-Steve?" You gasped out. 

Pushing the girl away, Steve's widened when he saw you, "Y/N. I-I....." Steve stuttered as he saw the tears gathering in your eyes, "This isn't w-what it looks like." He pointed between him and the girl who was smirking at you. 

You shook your head at him. You couldn't believe that Steve was kissing someone else. Looking at your husband for one last time you quickly walk away from them and back to your bedroom. "J.A.R.V.I.S. Please lock the bedroom door. I don't want to see anyone right now. Don't even let Steve in." You said and sobbed. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve was frozen in place after you ran away. He turned to his right when a hand touched his shoulder. His blood boiled as looked at her. "Why did you do that, Sharon?" 

"Because we are supposed to be together, Steve." Sharon said.

"I already told you months ago when I broke up with you that this wasn't going to work. I may have dated you but I never felt a connection." Steve said. "And now you did this. Why?" 

"Oh come on, Steve." Sharon huffed. "Even you know we are meant to be together. Forget her and be with me." 

Steve scoffed, "She is my wife, Sharon." 

"Not anymore. You marriage was over when you were assumed dead." Sharon said. 

"I don't care." Steve said. "The only reason I see you is because you work for Fury otherwise I don't want any kind of contact with you. What you have done is enough. Now get the hell out of here and don't show me your face ever again." 

"Fine." Sharon smiled at him. "Once you figure out that she isn't what you want anymore you can come to me. I'll be waiting." She said and left him alone in the hallway.