The Green Monster - Ransom Drysdale

Request: Can I have an imagine where the reader is dancing at a club and Ransom makes a scene of jealousy? And the reader teases him about it.

-----------------------------------------------------

You stood outside your office talking to your colleague as you waited for your boyfriend to come pick you up. "Ohh. He's so cute." You cooed as your friend showed you a photo of his new born. 

"I know. And he smiled for the first time today." He chuckled. 

"Oh, congratulations." You said. You kept talking to your colleague about his baby and didn't notice Ransom's car or him walking towards you until you felt arms around your waist. 

"Hey, sweetheart. How are you?" Ransom asked. 

"Hey, baby. I didn't see you coming." You said and pecked his lips. 

"It's fine." He said and glanced at your friend. Jealousy surged through his veins. "Hi. I'm Ransom. Y/N's boyfriend." He introduced himself. 

"Hi, Ransom. I'm Dan. Y/N's friend and co- worker." Dan said. "It was nice meeting you but I gotta rush back home. See you tomorrow, Y/N. Bye." 

"Bye, Dan." You waved at him as drove away. 

"What were you guys talking about?" Ransom asked as he walked with you towards his car. 

"Oh, he was telling me about his son and how he smiled for the first time." You said. "He is so cute, Ran." 

"Who?" Ransom asked. 

"The baby, Ransom." You said. 

"Okay." Ransom sighed. 

"What are we doing tonight?" You asked. 

"I made dinner for us before I came. The maid is setting everything up for us and we can have our date." Ransom said. 

"You made dinner?"

"Yeah. It's my special lasagna recipe. You'll love it." Ransom said. 

"Then what are you waiting for? Let's go." You pulled on his arm making him jog over to the car.  

Ransom opened the door for you, "Patience, honey. It's all yours." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You want to go to the bar today, Y/N?" Dan asked you. 

"I'm not sure, Dan." You said, "Whos' going?" 

"Me, Laila, Henry, Jeremy and my wife is coming too." Dan said. 

"Okay. I'll think about it." You said. 

"Sure." Dan said. 

"You can call your boyfriend too if you want." Dan suggested. 

"Oh, he can't come he's going out with his friends." You said. 

"Then you should definitely come. It's Friday night." Dan said. "Come on, Y/N." 

You sighed and smiled at him, "Alright. I'm coming." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"One round of shots please." Ransom said to the bartender as he sat at the bar with his friend. 

"How are you doing, man?" Josh asked him. 

"I'm great." Ransom said. 

"How's that girlfriend of yours?" Josh asked.