You forgot your phone - Chris Evans

"Hey, look at this." Scott said and showed you a reel on his phone. "Wanna try it with Chris?"

"You think he'll believe it?" You asked.

"That guy is an idiot. He will believe anything you say." Scott said. 

"Alright." You sighed. "Let's do this." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, babe. Do you need anything? I can grab it on my way back." Chris said as he attached Dodger's leash to his collar and proceeded to strap his rollerblades. 

"Uh, no. You can go and enjoy your walk." You said.  

"Alright." Chris said and made his way towards you. "I'll be back in an hour. You have fun with Scott. Hmm?" 

"Yes, sir." You said and saluted him. 

Chris leaned down and covered your face with kisses. "Where is he by the way?" 

"In his room." You said. 

"Hmm." Chris hummed and kissed you one last time. "I'll go now. Call me if he troubles you." He said and skated towards the door with Dodger. 

"He doesn't trouble her." Scott yelled at him as he came downstairs. 

"Oh yeah? Who pranked her last week?" Chris yelled back. 

"And who helped me?!" Scott said. 

"I did not!" Chris yelled. Dodger got impatient waiting for his dad to finish yelling at Scott and barked. "Fine, buddy. Let's go." 

"Bye, my babies!" You said. 

"Bye, babe." Chris said, leaving through the back door. 

Scott sat next to you, "Do you have the photo?" 

"Yes." You said and showed him the photo. 

"Okay." He said and giggled. "Let's do this."

"Yes." You whispered and sent the photo to Chris.

You: photo attached.

You: Hey, baby. You forgot your phone.

"Done." You said and bumped your fist with Scott's.

Within a minute, Chris was rushing back in the house, "Hey, where's my phone?"

"What do you mean where's your phone?" You asked.

Chris sighed and rolled his eyes, "You sent me a picture saying I forgot my phone!" He said. "Where's my phone?"

He wasn't scared about him leaving his phone and you going through it because there was nothing to hide. Only the gift he had ordered you for your birthday next month.

"Chris. Think about what you are saying." Scott said.

"Shut up, Scotty. I'm in a hurry. Dodge is in the car all alone." Chris said and turned back to you, "You literally sent me a picture that I forgot my phone!"

"And where did you see that pic?" You asked.

Chris removed his phone from his pocket and showed it to you, "ON MY PHONE!" Chris yelled and realised what he was saying and groaned. "Really?" He huffed.

You stood and walked over to Chris while Scott laughed loudly at his stupidity. "Don't be sad." You cooed at him. "It was just prank." You said and wrapped yiur arms around his waist.

"I hate you." He said and pouted. You knew he was just a little bit mad at you for pranking him along with Scott. "I'm gonna get you back for that."

"No. You're not. You promised me you won't prank me anymore." You reminded him.

"Yes. I promised." Chris sighed. "But I have to say, it was a good one."

"I know. It was Scott's idea by the way." You said.

"I'm gonna prank him now." Chris said. "Anyways, I should go. Love you."

"Love you too. Have fun." You said and waved him goodbye as he made his way to the car.