First Tattoos- Frank Adler

Frank groaned as he felt someone jumping on the bed next to him, "Frank, wake up!" A voice said.

"Good morning, sweetheart." Frank sighed, opening his eyes and saw his niece sitting on his bed. "Where's Y/N?"

"She went for her run." Mary said and cuddled a bit with Frank.

"Okay." Frank said, "Did you have breakfast?"

"No. I woke up five minutes ago and saw her note when I came here. Y/N said she'd make it when she comes back." Mary said.

"Alright." Frank sighed, "Go and wait outside. I'll be right there."

"Yes." Mary said, running down the stairs towards the kitchen and slowed her pace when Frank yelled.

"No running."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No. Not that." Mary said. "You need to give her something special. Something she will not expect from you."

"What do you think?" Frank asked, sipping on his coffee.

Mary seemed deep in thoughts as she went over what gift you'd like for your birthday. "Your first meeting anniversary is next month, right?"

"Yes." Frank said and rolled his eyes when Fred jumped in his lap demanding to throw him his ping pong ball. He took the ball and threw it far away.

"And you guys met on the boat, right?" Mary asked.

"Yeah. Her father's boat which I was repairing." Frank said. It felt so long ago. It was a year and a half before the custody battle. He met you when you came to check the boat. It was love at first sight. You had helped him through the case. Supported him when he lost Mary.

Your Father didn't like Frank. He did his best to break the two of you. But you chose Frank. You left all the luxurious life, your job at your father's law firm. Everything.

The two of you had built a new life. Frank supported you when you wanted to open your very own law firm. And you supported him to start teaching philosophy again.

Two years after the custody case, the two of you were married and were successful in your professional lives as well. He surprised both you and Mary by buying the house where you live right now. "Do you remember the date?" Mary said, pulling Frank out of his day dream.

"Yeah. It was summer. July 17, 2015" Frank said.

"Okay." Mary sighed, "I have an idea."

Frank nodded in response. "Tell me." But before Mary could say anything the door opened and you came in. "Hey, sweetheart." Frank walked up to you and planted a kiss on your cheek, "How was the run?"

"Good." You said. "When did you wake up?"

"Ten minutes ago." Frank said.

"You guys must be hungry. I'll go and change quickly and make some pancakes." You said and rushed upstairs to change.

A few minutes later, you placed pancakes on Mary's plate and leaned down to kiss her head, "Eat up, sweetie."

"Here's your coffee." Frank handed you a cup of coffee.

"Thanks." You said, taking a sip and put down the cup. "Go sit. I'll feed you soon."

"It's okay." Frank shook his head, "I'll stay right here with you." He said and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Alright, husband." You said, and leaned against Frank's chest.

"I just wanna hold you." Frank whispered.