His Doll (Part 2) - Steve Rogers

"Let's split up." Steve said as he dismounted the quinjet. "Tony, you come with me. Nat, you go with Clint and Bucky. Bruce, you'll be on standby if needed." 

"Yeah." He said. 

"Let's go." Steve said as he put on his helmet. All of them went inside and split up. 

The fight had started as soon as they had stepped inside. Steve and Tony bust into a dark room, when they were greeted by a voice . "Hello, Captain, Mr. Stark." The voice said. 

"And who're you?" Tony asked. 

"I'm Dr. Nikolay, but you may have known my father, Dr. Zola. Don't you, Captain?" He said. 

"You're Zola's son?" Steve asked. 

"Indeed I am. And I am proud to show you his last project, Captain." He said, and the lights in the room were turned on. Steve saw a person standing to there left. "I proudly present to you, our little project, Ms. Y/N Rogers, another Winter Solider." 

"What?!" Steve yelled. He looked at the person and gasped at what he saw. It was you. Alive. "Y/N..." Steve said and started walking towards you. 

"Steve, stop" Tony said, grasping his arm. "It might be a trap." 

"But.." Steve said. He was shocked to see you. But he knew better than to believe HYDRA. Steve nodded his head and stopped. "What is this nonsense?" He said to Nikolay. "You think I'd believe you?"

"Oh, Captain. She is real." Nikolay chuckled. "Soldier, attack!" He yelled at you. You immediately launched yourself at Steve and attacked him. 

You kicked and punched him non- stop. Steve didn't hit you, just blocked your blows. He was not going to get you hurt. "Steve, do something." Tony yelled, raising his hand repulsor at you and ready to attack. 

"No, Tony. Don't hurt her!" Steve yelled. He blocked one of your punches with his hand and turned you around, holding you in a firm choke hold. But made sure not to hurt you. You grunted and fought against his grip. "It's me, doll. It's Steve." He whispered in your ear. 

You suddenly stopped, that seemed to affect you. "No." You said and shook your head. 

"It's me, Y/N. Your Steve. Remember." Steve said. 

Nikolay groaned in annoyance, "Soldier, attack him." He yelled at you. But you stayed still. 

"Your name is Y/N Rogers." Steve began. "We got married in your backyard, remember, Y/N?" 

"Stop!" You yelled. Steve smiled, his words were definitely affecting you. 

"I can take you home, honey. Our little paradise. You remember doing that?" Steve said. 

"Soldier, attack." Nikolay yelled at you. 

Your head was paining because of the words. Something clicked in your brain. "Steve..." You whispered. 

"I'm right here, doll." Steve said, loosening his hold on you, but kept you close.  

You head started spinning as your memories flooded back to you. "S-Steve..." You stuttered as you saw black spots in your vision and you went limp in his arms. 

"Y/N...." Steve shook you. 

"She's unconscious, Steve." Tony said. 

Steve turned you around and held your body against his. "You'll pay for what you did to her." Steve snarled at Nikolay. "Kill him, Tony." He said. "I'll get her out of here." Steve said and picked you up, bridal style and walked away. 

"We'll get her back, Captain. There's no way you can keep her safe." Nikolay yelled after him. 

Steve ignored his comments and safely got you out of the base. "Who's that?" Bruce asked him as Steve sat down with you in his arms, not ready to let you go.