It's a girl!- Ransom Drysdale.

"Honey! You ready?" Ransom asked Y/N. 

"Yeah. Just a minute." Y/N said and walked out of there bedroom. 

Ransom smiled at her. Wrapping his arms around her and pulled her close. "There's my wife." He said pecking her lips. "How's the speed breaker?" Ransom said looking at her eight month old baby bump.

"Ransom!" Y/N smacked his arm lightly. "It's fine." She pulled away from him. "Come on. We don't want to be late." 

Ransom followed her downstairs to their car and started driving to Harlan's mansion. "You look beautiful, sweetheart." He said taking her hand in his over the console. 

"Thank you. You look handsome as well." She said bringing his hand up and kissing his knuckles. "I have to tell you something." 

"What?" Ransom said looking at her for a brief second before focusing his attention back on the road. 

"You know when you left for that promotional trip for your book?" She asked.

"Yeah. What about it?" He said.

"The baby missed you a lot. And it was very vocal about it." Y/N said placing his hand on her stomach. She gasped when she felt the baby kick, "Did you feel that?" She squealed in excitement.

"Yeah, I did." Ransom smiled. "I'm sorry about it though. Don't trouble your mommy, little one." He said lightly poking her belly with his finger. "You know we should've found the gender you know. Calling the baby it feels a bit weird." 

Y/N laughed at him, "Hey you were the one who wanted it to be a surprise."

"Okay, Okay. I take it back." Ransom tapped his fingers on the stirring wheel. "I can't wait for our munchkin to be born."

They arrived at Harlan's house about ten minutes later. Harlan greeted them and they walked in and saw Ransom parents talking with Walt and his wife. Linda turned around and hugged you. "Hey, Y/N. How are you?" She asked. "How's the baby?"

"We're good." Y/N said. 

"And how are you my son?" She asked Ransom. 

"I'm great." Ransom said.

"Come on. You need to sit down." Linda took Y/N's hand and walked her to the couch. 

"Ransom." Harlan called him. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" 

"You gunna be okay? I'll be right back." Ransom kissed her temple and followed his grandfather to his study. "What do you wanna talk about?"

 "Ransom, I know you don't like to talk about this, but you have changed a lot since you met Y/N. You became a better man, stood on your own feet without me giving you money. I'm very proud of you. So I decided to give you the publishing company." Harlan said.

"What? Why me?" Ransom said.

"You're already the CEO of the company and it has made so much progress under you. More than it made under Walt. That's why I want to give you the company. I have the right to choose I my heir and it's you. You are not the old Ransom anymore and you will take the company ahead with your writing.  " He said.

"Grandpa I..." Ransom trailed off. He didn't know what to say. "You sure about this?" 

"I am." Harlan said. 

Ransom was about to say something but was interrupted by a knock on the door. Ransom got up and opened the door to see Martha standing there. "Ransom, Y/N's water broke. You need to get her to the hospital."

 "What? She's just eight months pregnant." Ransom said in shock. He pushed Martha and walked to see Y/N sitting on the couch, panting. "Honey, you okay?" He kneels in front of her.