Meeting her (Part 2) - Ari Levinson

"Hey, Sarah. What do you want for dinner?" You asked her as you came back in the living after cleaning the kitchen.

She thought for a second before speaking, "Can we have pizza?" She said in a sweet voice. The one which you can't say no to. 

"Of course we can." You exclaimed. "What pizza do you like?" 

"Only cheese." Maya said. 

"Wow. We like the same pizza! I'll order them quickly." You said and went to order the pizza.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you like it?" You asked Maya as you wiped your mouth with a tissue paper. 

"It was good." She said. "Can I ask you something?" 

"Of course. Go ahead." You shrugged.

"Do you love my Daddy?" She asked. 

You were shocked a bit by her question but answered her quickly, "Of course I love him." 

"You won't leave him, right? He seems very happy when he talks about you." She said. 

"Oh, sweetheart. I would never leave him. And I'm happy that he is happy." You said. "What has he told you about me?" You ask her. 

"He says that you are the most beautiful woman he has ever seen and that you are the most goofiest person ever. He also told me that he is going to-" She paused. "Nothing, that's all he told me about you." 

"And what do you think about me?" You said.

"You are good. Very good." Maya said. 

"Aw. Thank you." You said. You glance at the clock. "Oh my god. It's late. What time do you sleep at usually?" 

"I stay up a little on the weekend. Till 10." She told you.

"Well it's half past ten. You want to sleep?" She slowly nodded her head. "Okay. Why don't you get ready for bed and I will tuck you in bed?" 

"You will tuck me in?" She said with hopeful eyes. 

"Yes. I will." You said. Maya just smiled at you and ran upstairs to her room. You smiled and picked up the pizza boxes to put them in the bin. You cleaned the table and went upstairs to your room to get ready for bed as well. 

"Y/N. I am ready." You heard Maya's voice from outside your bedroom door. Opening the door you saw Maya standing in her pajamas. 

"You ready to go to bed?" You ask her. 

She nodded her head and took your hand and pulled you in her room. She crawled up on the bed and sat against the pillows. "Can you read me a story?" She said and pointed towards a book on the bedside table. 

"Sure." You picked up the book and started reading the story. After a few pages you saw Maya's eyes closed. You thought she was asleep, so you placed the book down and got up. You bent down and lightly kissed her forehead and pulled the blanket up to her shoulders. 

"Thank you, Y/N." You heard her saying, her eyes still closed. She opened her, "Only daddy used to put me to bed and read me a bed time story." She said with a sad pout. 

"Oh, sweetheart." You sat next to her on the bed. "I'm sure he would love to read you a bedtime story once he comes back." You brushed her out of her face. "Good night." You said and kissed her forehead again. 

"Good night." She said. You smiled at her and closed the door. Going back to your room you flopped down on the bed and drifted off to sleep. 

------------------------------------------------------------------