Crazy In Love - Jake Jensen (Request)

"Jake..." You moaned loudly as Jake nipped at your pulse point.

"What is it, baby?" He whispered in your ear and giving it a gentle bite.

"I..... I need you, please." You said.

"You want me?" He asked.

"Y-Yes." You whimpered.

"Whatever my baby wants, my baby gets." He said. You both moaned loudly as Jake thrusted into you. "You feel so good, baby. So fucking good." He grunted as he left hickies on your neck and collarbone. Marking you his.

Jake hit your g- spot, making you mewl loudly. So loud that the others in the rooms next to you could hear you.

A loud banging on the wall in front of you made you stop. "You gonna keep it down a little? I'm trying to sleep here, assholes." You heard Roque yelling.

Jake and you both giggled at him, "Never." Jake yelled back and thrusted into you harder, making you moan louder which made Roque bang on the wall once again.

"I swear shut up or I will come and shoot you Jensen." He yelled.

"Wear your headphones." You yelled back and squealed as Jake snapped his hips.

"You guys are dead in the morning." He yelled.

You and Jake laughed at Roque's outburst, but continued your shenanigans.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the mission in Bolivia, you and Jake were staying at an apartment along with Cougar. Who was very much annoyed by the two of you, making out in front of him. "I swear, if you guys go at it like rabbits every night, I'll put a bullet in you." He said, pointing at Jake.

"I'm not alone in it, Coug." Jake said.

"Yes, but I like Y/N better than you." Cougar said.

"Fuck you, Cougar." You said.

"That's my job, babe." Jake said as he kissed your neck, making you moan.

"That's it, I'm staying with Pooch from now on." Cougar said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You moaned as Jake pushed you back on the back seat of the van, it was the night when you were going to get Max. Jake was desperate to spend some time with you, alone.

"Are you sure you wanna go alone?" You asked as he kissed down your neck.

"Yes, babe. You stay with Pooch just like we planned, please." He said, giving you a gentle smile.

"But your hand.." You said, lightly touching the fresh wound.

"It's fine. It pains a little but I'll be fine." Jake said. "Now come on, let's have some fun before going back to work.

"Fuck me, Jake." You whispered at him.

"I plan to, baby." Jake said as he kissed your collarbone. You were so lost in each other that you didn't hear the door open.

"Excuse me." Clay said.

"Fuck." Jake cursed, pulling away from you and sat up, pulling you along with him.

"Seriously, can't you get enough of each other?" Pooch asked.

"Never." Jake and you said at the same time.

"I love you, babe." Jensen said and kissed you.

"Stop it." Clay yelled.

Jake groaned as you pulled away from him, "Sorry." You said.

"You're not." Cougar said.

"You guys are just jealous." Jake said.

"Just go and get ready, Jensen."

Jake sighed overdramatically, "Fine." He said and got out of the van and to you room to change into his gear.

"Tell me, Y/N." Pooch said, "Is this the first time you guys fucked in the van?"

You looked down at you lap, "No. It's the........ fifth time?" You said, unsure of how many times Jake had pulled you in the van.

"Are you fucking serious?!" Cougar exclaimed. "I sat there yesterday, fuck!"

"Stop and focus on the mission." Clay said, changing the subject.

"Yes, colonel." You said. "I'll go and change." You said and walked out of the van.

"Don't suck each other's mouth. We're on the clock here." Pooch yelled after you. You turned around and gave him the middle finger and walked away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake had once again pulled you in the car as everyone else was celebrating your victory.

"Seriously Jake?" You said as he closed the door behind him.

"Yup. Wanted to break in the new car." Jake said, pulling you onto his lap. He was excited and kept telling you how much he loved the new car that you guys stole from Max.

"Jake.." You sighed. "What if they catch us?"

"They know better than to disturb us." He said kissed you. "Now let's enjoy the time we have before we're on the road again."

"I wonder what you'll do once we're home. You're too horny." You said.

"Only for you." He said, snaking his hand under your short and cupping your mound. "Let's begin." He said thrusting his fingers in you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where's Jake and Y/N?" Clay asked as he sipped his beer.

"Where do you think?" Pooch said.

"Not again." Clay said, shaking his head.

"Leave them alone, losers. They need time after everything." Aisha said.

"They can do it in there room. Not in the car or in front of us. It's fucking irritating." Cougar said.

"You were just making out with a random girl at the bar. Don't tell them to stop." She said to him.

"Yes, but at least I didn't bring her here and made out in front of you guys." He said.

"They just like to drive us crazy." Pooch said.

"Oh yes, we do." Jake said as you guys sat down in the booth. "Don't we, baby?"

"Yes, we do."

Thus continued the story of the losers. And you and Jake made sure you drove them crazy by showing your love to them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like what I did.

Keep the requests coming!!!!!!!

I love writing them. <3