Meeting her (Part 1)- Ari Levinson

"Hey hon." Ari kissed your temple as his arms snaked around your waist.

"Hey. How was the meeting?" You asked. 

"It was good. I have to leave next week though." Ari said and put his face in the crook of you neck. 

"Where?" You asked. 

"That's classified." Ari said. 

You chuckled at his response and turned around in his arms and pecked his lips. "Ain't it always." You wrapped your arms around his shoulders. "How long?" 

"A few days but it might take long." Ari said leaning his forehead against yours. "I'm sorry I can't tell you everything. I have to protect you." Ari said. 

"I know. It's okay." You said and brushed a strand of his long hair behind his ear. You cupped his face and pulled him down for a kiss.

Ari tightened his hold on your waist and pulled you closer. Tilting your head, Ari deepened the kiss as he pushed his tongue in your mouth. You moaned when Ari squeezed your ass and picked you up. You wrapped your legs around him and he carried you to the couch. Damn this man is strong. He put you down on the couch and hovered above you. Ari started kissing your jaw and neck. His hand went to the bottom of your shirt. He was about to pull the shirt off of you when the phone rang. "Ignore it." He said and pulled your shirt off. The phone stopped ringing after a while and Ari continued to take his sweet time with me by kissing my neck, jaw and collarbone.  He moved his hand beneath me to unclip my bra. But alas, the phone rang again. He groaned loudly at the interruption. "Who the fuck is it?" 

"Answer it. Must be important." You said. 

Ari sighed loudly, "Fine." He got up from the couch and made his way towards the phone. "Hello?" He answered. He face beamed up with joy. "Hey, princess. How are you?..... Yeah.....No.... Yeah... I'm busy right now." Aru chuckled. "Yeah....I don't know about that, princess..... I'll aske her okay?" He said and looked at you and winked. "Okay, bye....Good night....Yes I will, baby.... Bye. Love you." Ari put the phone down and came back to the couch. He hovered above you and kissed you again. 

"Was it Maya?" You asked as you pulled away. 

"Yeah." Ari said as he looked at you. "She wants to meet you." 

My eyes widened at his words, "What?" I smiled. 

"Yeah. I said I would ask you first. It's okay if you don't want to, honey." Ari said. 

"I wanted to meet her the moment you mentioned her for the first time, Ari." You said. 

"Really?" 

"Yeah. I'd love to meet her." You said. "Now go and call her. Tell her we're meeting. Wherever she wants to." 

"No." Ari said.

"What?" You said completely confused by his remark. 

"I'll call her tomorrow. Right now I want to spend some time with you." Ari said and leaned down to kiss your neck. 

"Can you call her over for the weekend?" You said. Ari looked at you with a very happy face. 

"You really want to meet her don't you?" He asked. 

You nodded your head, "Yes. I want to." 

"Let's finish this first though." Ari said and continued his earlier Ari. 

"Ari." You chuckled at him. 

--------------------------------------------------

"How do I look?" You asked Ari as you came out of your closet.