Chapter 12.

*Johana*

Matt, Nash, Shawn, Sarah and I were all sitting in Shawn's living room. It's pretty awkward. I may have forgotten about Sarah and Nash having a past. I was sitting between Matt and Shawn leaving Sarah on the floor. She didn't really want to sit next to him. So.... um yeah.

"Really Johana?" Sarah glared at me. I gave her an apologetic look and she just huffed.

"I honestly forgot about that." The last part I muttered. Yeah when I feel guilty about something I get really quiet. She just shook her head.

"Can we talk, Sarah?" Nash spoke up.

"Why? Why do you so badly want to talk to me now?" Sarah's voice started raising. Matt got up and Shawn and I followed him out the room.

*Sarah*

Really? He wants to talk now? Why couldn't we have done this when I wanted to?

"Please. Sarah, I said I was sorry." He replied.

"Nash what you did hurt. Bad. It's pretty messed up that you did that. To add on you were always so cocky. I can't deal with that."

"Sarah. I loved you and ever since I really found out that I messed up you have been on my mind. I still love you."

"Yeah well you can fuck off." I turned away from him.

"Sarah. I know what I did was bad but--" I cut him off.

"Then why the hell did you do it?!" By now I'm standing up looking down at him. "Nash you slept with another girl! And I was pretty messed up in the head to forgive you for it! You cheated on me so many times then you left me for a skank that was only being used for your.... hormones... or whatever." I felt awkward saying the other words so I didn't say it.

Nash stood up and soon enough I was against the wall. "Do I have to repeat myself?" He whispered in my ear.

"No," I pushed him away. "You have to show that your sorry. Cause you really haven't shown it through these past seven months!" I had tears streaming down my face. "Ever since we split you haven't texted or called at all. You left me alone. Broken completely. What happened to the Nash I met over winter break?"

He was silent. Dead silent. His fists were clenched and he was mad. I could tell. I was usually scared of this Nash but I stood my ground.

"I didn't text or call because after about a month of 'giving you space'.... You seemed happy. I didn't want to ruin your happiness or whatever. You are so much more important to me than that skank. I love you so much, Sarah do I have to say it a million times?"

"You could have at least said something to me!" I was a bit more calm now. "Texted a little 'hey' or something.... but nothing! You left me in the dirt for that fucking slut. I HATE YOU!" I was pounding my fists on his chest now and bawling my eyes out. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me as I just cried on his chest. "I hate you..." I hit his chest again but it was so light that I couldn't even feel it.

"I know.... We can work this out. I'm sorry." He kissed the top of my head and somehow we ended up sorta cuddling on the floor. I hate Nash. I don't even know anymore.

*Johana*

I heard the yelling calm down a bit and I looked around the corner to see Nash holding a crying Sarah. Shawn and Matt were about to walk out but I stopped them.

"Let's stay up here just for a bit longer." I whispered and nodded towards Nash and Sarah. They nodded and we just hung out in Shawn's room for about another hour. When we went back down Nash and Sarah were cuddling on the couch. Sarah was asleep. I mentally awed and Shawn, Matt and I sat down. I was in the middle of Shawn and Matt so I laid my head on Shawn's lap with my legs on Matt.

Matt gave the 'really' look and I just smiled at him as he smiled back. Shawn turned on the TV and we watched until I had to go home. I said good-bye and Shawn walked me out.

"I'll see you tomorrow..." Shawn smiled and leaned in. He came to my ear and whispered, "Goodnight beautiful." He pulled away but first planted a kiss on my lips. I smiled and he backed away. I waved good-bye and walked in my house.

-------------------------------
______________

Sorry if it's bad I just was bored and felt like updating.

So yeah.... 804 words! Yeah! Hahaha!

Good-bye all you beautiful people!
~Jamie xx