Chapter 16.

*Johana*

***FLASHBACK***

"I love you, Johana."

I broke down into tears and smashed my lips onto his and shared a slow and passionate kiss.

I smiled into the kiss and when I pulled away I said it back.

"I love you too, Shawn."

**FLASHBACK ENDS**

After that night, Shawn and I went back to his house and I stayed the night there. We cuddled and watched Netflix, occasionally sharing kisses and I love you's.

Today is Monday and I have to start up school again. My mom already admitted me to the school so yeah. When I woke up I shook Shawn awake.

"Shawn. Wake up." He just groaned and made me lay back down. "I have to go to school," I sighed and he mumbled something and opened his eyes. He stretched and got up going to his closet. I noticed I was wearing his blue flannel from the night before and some of his sweatpants.

He came out of his closet with a black T-shirt, skinny jeans with the ends rolled up and some vans. So your everyday Shawn. He combed his hair and I slid my vans on. He came out of the bathroom and smirked.

"What?" I whined. He laughed and came over to me picking me up bridal style.

"Leggo..." I squealed when he started walking down the stairs.

He laughed again and we walked outside and to my house. I opened the door with my key and we walked in, Shawn kicking the door closed with his foot. We heard someone clear their throat and we looked over to see my mom with her hand on her hip.

"Where were you last night?" She asked.

"I slept over Shawn's." I said after Shawn set me down on the ground.

"Did you sleep in the same bed?"

"Yes, mom he's my boyfriend. I have the right to sleep in the same bed as him."

"No you don't. Go get ready for school. You, get out of my house." She pointed to the door looking at Shawn. I grabbed Shawn's hand before he could walk out the house.

"You have no right to kick my boyfriend out the house after you lied to me about stuff my entire life. C'mon Shawn." He sighed as I pulled him up into my room.

"Johana I can't get between whatever is going on with you and your mom." I sighed and looked up at him.

"I can't have her cause me to lose somebody else. All of my past 'boyfriends' broke up with me because of her. I can't lose you too." He pursed his lips before kissing me on top of my head then hugging me.

"You know my flannel looking hotter on you then it does on me." I blushed pretty hard and chuckled. He laughed and kissed my cheek.

I walked to my closet and grabbed some clothes then I went to the bathroom. I started out my morning with a shower than I got dressed in an all white tank top, skinny jeans with the ends rolled up, my vans, and Shawn's flannel. I quickly brushed my teeth then I opened the bathroom door to let some air in. Then I started to blow dry my hair. I brushed it then put it in a braid.

I walked out the bathroom and Shawn smiled at me. I looked at the time and it was 7:30. "Shawn I'm late."

"It's okay. You can be late on your first day. I want to take you to get breakfast."

~•~•~•~•~•~

"Thanks Shawn." I kissed his cheek and took my coffee. " I love you."

"I love you too." He smiled at me and I disappeared into the building. I went to the front office and I got my schedule. I noticed my first class is English. Not bad right? I walked into the halls and heard someone call my name. I looked up and saw Sarah and one other girl. They walked over to me and Sarah wrapped her arms around me.

"I didn't know you went here!"

"Actually I'm new," I got really awkward for like no reason it's weird. She took my schedule and looked it over.

"Half of your classes are with me! We also have lunch together. Oh! This is Clarrisa, Clarrisa this is Johana."

She smiled at me. "Sup." She reminded me of Abby a lot. Which reminds me I need to text her soon.

"Hey." Sarah linked arms with me and Clarrisa and we walked to where ever English class was. When we walked in I noticed how a lot of people were in here and they were looking at us. Sarah and Clarrisa went and sat down while I walked up to the teacher.

"I'm Johana. I'm new." I chuckled at myself and the young teacher smiled at me.

"Hi I'm Ms. Wyles." I smiled at her and sat down next to Sarah.

~•~•~•~•~•~

We were now in lunch and we were just talking. Then I asked how Nash and Sarah were doing. She smiled.

"We are actually going better then we used to. He's being sweeter now." She blushed and looked down. Clarrisa and I cooed at her. She smacked my arm and we all started laughing.

"Yo new girl!" I saw a girl looking at me and she was walking towards us. I pointed at myself in confusion. "Yeah you." Okay then.

-------------------------------
_________________________

More chapters to come!

Baiii
~Jamie xx