Chapter 42.

*Johana's P.O.V.*

Shawn and I were laying down on his bed cuddling, watching movies. What's weird is how we got in the position we are in currently.

After I had told Shawn I would like being his girlfriend he smiled big and kissed my forehead, next my cheeks, then my nose. I smile and his smile fell just a little bit. But then he dipped his head down to my height and kissed me.

I smiled and then he and I fell down on the bed. I was straddling him and I leaned down and kissed him again, smiling. Then his he started tickling me. I struggled to push his hands down as he was way stronger than me.

He slowly stopped as his hands just rested on my hips. He picked me up off of him and started to look through movies.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He looked over and I smiled nodding. He put on a movie I didn't know and laid back down. Then pulled me on top of him. The side of his bed was against the wall so it gave us an advantage.

I was laying down on top of him with my arms by his sides and my head rested on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my back and that's how we cuddled the fine afternoon.

-

-

The next day I woke up laying next to Shawn. His arm wrapped tightly around my waist. I smiled and turned over so my head cuddled into his chest.

He definitely was way talked than me so my feet we like not even at the end of the bed while his practically were hanging off. I giggled and looked up at him to see his eyes start to flutter open.