Chapter 17.

*Johana*

"Who do you think you are?" The girl asked me.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what I did," I grew a bit quieter as I said that.

"You know your not pretty right?" The girl spoke.

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are talking to her like that?" Sarah cut in.

The girl ignored her and looked me straight in the eye. "Shawn is mine. I suggest you back off or I can make your life a living hell."

Clarissa is the one who spoke up this time. Clearing her throat, she started,  "I don't know if you noticed but Shawn likes Johana, loves even. Honey, I don't even think he knows you exist."

The girl scoffed at her. "So you have the little brats backing you up. Well listen sweetheart, I get your new and shit but, here to make it by, you must defend yourself. If not you could get hurt. Wouldn't want that to happen right?" She smirked.

I looked down and quickly gathered my stuff to get to my next class early. I ran all the way there and ended up bumping into someone. I just grabbed what I dropped and saw the guy picking up my book. I sighed as he handed it to me.

"Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." He showed a small smile. I just gave him a small smile and said it was okay.

"I'm Zach." I looked behind me to see the same girl that told me that Shawn was hers.

"I-I'm Johana," I whispered. Zach was really cute. I mentally scoffed at how gorgeous he was. He had short brown shaggy hair and brown eyes. And maybe like 2 feet taller than me?

"Well hello gorgeous," The girl from earlier walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and they started kissing.

Wow. Right after she tells me to stay away from Shawn? I rolled my eyes and walked away.

Once I reached my destination, I sat down in my seat and pulled out my notebook and just drew.

~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day was a drag. I kept glancing at the clock and soon enough the bell rang. I started to run to my locker to avoid having to deal with more drama. I went to my locker and quickly grabbed my stuff. I shoved it into my backpack and zipped it up. I ran out of the building and saw Shawn talking to that girl. I really need to figure out her name. I slowed down and I saw that Shawn kept glancing around. His eyes soon found mine and he completely ignored that girl and walked right up to me.

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and I dug my head into his chest. He kissed my head and mumbled I love you.

I'm still not over him saying that to me. "I love you too," I looked around to see the girl looking right at us and glaring at me. "Do you know her?"