Chapter 23.

*Shawn's P.O.V.*

After Johana told me that I was furious. Nobody is going to hurt her. I would have to kill myself if even I hurt her again. I can't have that.

I walked to the school to see everyone was starting to get out. And I saw Brianna kissing some guy. I walked up them and coughed. Brianna looked at me and started clinging again.

"Get off of me." I pushed her gently cause I wasn't going to hurt her. I'm not going to hit a girl. "I'm going to guess your the guy who hit Johana? Correct?"

"Yeah so?" He shrugged. I slammed him against the wall.

"Don't ever... Ever touch her again."

He pushed me off of him. "Yeah and what are you going to do about it?" So I punched his left cheek. He stumbled a bit bit soon enough punched back. But what stopped him was when I punched him in the gut. He started crouching down holding his stomach.

"Don't touch her again." Brianna looked at me like she was afraid.

"That was the captain of the football team... You uh- Oh my god Shawn!" She crouched down next to him as he was lying on the ground now.

I just shook my head and walked back home. Yeah I walked, I was so mad I didn't even feel like getting in my car. When I got back to my house, I walked into my room to see that Johana was asleep. I turned off the heating pad and walked to the other side of the bed.

"Shawn? Shawn! What happened to you?!" She tried to sit up but winced. She looked at me and wiped away some more blood that was on my lip. I want to kiss her so bad. I really do. But she wants to take it slower. So I can deal with that.

"Nothing." I stated not wanting to tell her.

"Shawn I know you went and fought him. Please stop fighting people. I can't see you like this Shawn. Please stop!" She snuggled into my chest. I kissed the top of her head.

"I'm fine." I whispered. I was trying to calm her down by playing with her hair. She calmed down a little bit but not a lot. She was still wrapped in my arms. I pulled away and looked at her bruises. I traced each one gently. I looked up meeting her eyes.

"Can I please do something?" She nodded. "I just... Really need to kiss you." She shook her head.

"Nothings stopping you but yourself." She whispered.

I leaned in a bit nervous. A knock came to the door and Johana screamed.

"Johana needs to go home! Her mother is looking for her!"

"You scared me!" Johana yelled. I laughed and walked to the bathrrom and grabbed her shirt that was still there. I handed it to her and she buttoned it up.  I felt nervous still for some reason. She was about to walk out the room but turned around and wrapped her arms around my torso. She looked up at me and quickly kissed my cheek. Lingering there for a couple seconds. She soon pulled away and left.

*Johana's P.O.V.*

I can't believe I did that. I just miss him and his freaking lips. I sighed thinking about our kisses shared. I walked into my house and there my mom sat.

"Where were you? I was so worried!"

"Mom! I was just at Shawn's house!"

She gave a look and I looked down. "Honey he hurt you. Why did you go back?" We sat down.

"Mom, I love him. A lot. And I can't help it. I just miss being his. He treats me like a princess and I miss him." I repeated. "Have you ever heard the saying type thing where it says if you have hurt her but she keeps coming back to you you'll know she's the one? Or something like that?" She nodded. "Mom, I love him like you love my step dad or whatever. I love him so much. But I don't want to get hurt so him and I are friends for now and soon we may or may not go back to the old us but we are going slower this time."

She nodded understandingly. "Oh honey. You sound just like your dad and I. Your actual dad and I. Before I had you and when I was your age." My mom had my older sister when she was 19 and then I came along when she was about 22.

"You really need him don't you?"

I nodded as some tears fell. She pulled me into her and rubbed my back. I fought the urge to wince as she kept rubbing my back.

I really love him. What am I doing to myself?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Omg I am kind of ify on this chapter. I'm running out of ideas so tomorrow if I don't post some I'm sorry I just need to get some ideas for Shawn and her so that it doesn't go as fast as before. Lol sorry I will ttyl guys!

Bai!
~Jamie xx