Chapter 25.

*Johana's P.O.V.*

We walked into the house and I looked around. I came to this house last time. I'm pretty sure that's when I went home with Matt. I walked with Clarissa, Nash and Sarah over to a table with drinks all over. Again I tf used to have anything.

"C'mon Johana! This could get your mind off of some things! Let's have a good night!" Clarissa said and started dancing a bit to the music.

After them begging for a bit I finally gave in and grabbed a shot. We all held up our shot glasses and took the shot at the same time. It burned my throat but it tasted kinda good. So I grabbed another and took it again.

I was having fun. I took their hands and took them to the dance floor. We danced for a bit and then someone came over to us and asked if we wanted to play truth or dare. We all nodded.

So this is your typical highschool party? Okay then.

We all sat in a circle. Everyone had a beer in their hand except for me which made me feel a bit out of place.

"Okay I'll start." He looked around at all of us. Then looked at Sarah. "Sarah... Truth or dare." She replied with a dare and everyone cheered. "I dare you to..." He smirked. Oh god. "Take off your dress." Sarah looked at me and shrugged. I started freaking out a bit. What if someone is filming this and posts it on YouTube? What if--? My thoughts were interrupted as she stepped out of her dress and was now in her undergarments.

But then Shawn sat next to me and all my worries were washed away. "Hey."

"Hi." I replied. Really Johana? Really?

Sarah sat down in just her undergarments and a couple guys wolf whistled. What Sarah didn't know was that Nash just walked out the house.

A couple of dares were passed around some truths here and there, but then came my turn. A guy started up. "New girl... Truth or dare?"

I got nervous. "I... I," The guy looked inpatient so I went with. "Dare..." Shawn looked at me like I was crazy. I didn't even glance at him.

"Go upstairs with.... Justin." I looked at him. Eh... He's cute. He has shaggy brown hair that he moved out of his face. Kind of like Harry Styles. He has hazel blue eyes and is pretty buff. Has a couple tattoos here and there. Which I admit is pretty hot.

I sighed before handing Shawn my cup and standing up. I grabbed Justin's hand and we walked upstairs.

We got into the room and I became a nervous wreck. "I'm not having sex with you." He said.

I got offended. He must have noticed cause he continued. "Don't take that in a bad way its just... I don't want to take advantage of you." I blushed and looked down after he said that.

"Thank you. I mean I'm not a virgin but... I'm not a..." I didn't feel comfortable saying it.

"Slut?" He looked me up and down. "You don't even look like one. So your okay." He laughed and I joined in. "You wanna... Hang out some time?" Now that caught me off guard.

"Uhhh..."

"I mean we don't have to... Its up to you." His hand moved to the back of his neck.

"Sure. We can hang out sometime." He smiled and I returned it.

"We should go back down now." I nodded and he grabbed my hand. I smiled before we walked downstairs. We sat back down after all the whistles and cheers died down. Shawn wasn't here anymore. But I don't care. I'm not his girlfriend. Why should I care?

Cause you love him, my subconscious reminds me. But we continued the game. And I got drunk as all get out.

~~~