Chapter 37.

*Johana's P.O.V.*

Its been a week since Dan and I's date. I have been okay but now I'm full on crying. So you know what I did? I called Shawn.

"Hey Johana," he said sweetly. I think he heard my sniffles and quiet sobs because he asked if I was alright.

"No Shawn... I'm not. I don't know what to do! I try to move on from you and it doesn't work because its really hard to! I know for a fact that I might never be able to see you again and there are far better girls out there than me. And just... I have been very vulnerable today."

At first there was silence and he chuckled. Wait what's so funny?

"You'll be okay baby," my stomach fluttered at his words. "I promise. This is what its like. You know I think you might have said something wrong though." I froze. I just messed everything up. "You will see me again. I can promise you that also. And you know all those girls you think are far better than you? Yeah, no. You see these other girls would usually throw themselves at me. Some are my fans and yes I get that they may be pretty but that doesn't bother me. You and I had a little click and I knew instantly that you were perfect. Maybe not in your eyes but you are definitely perfect to me." My stomach and heart flipped over I promise you that.

"Shawn I-I..." I started to cry again. I wiped a tear away and slid down on the wall. "I like you a lot. I mean a lot and yes I will admit I definitely loved you as a fan but then I met you and couldn't even start to think of you like that anymore. But now I don't know if I can do this distance thing." I started to sob again.

"I wish I could be there for you.... You know what? One sec I'll be right back." Then he hung up. What the..? Really? We were just having a conversation and he hangs up on me? I threw my phone down not even caring.

Nobody was home it was just me. Josselyn had gone to a friends house and mom and dad took Jonathon to daycare and then went to work. Its the weekend now so I'm grateful for that. I went down into the livingroom but stopped when I heard the door bell ring.

I sighed and looked in the mirror and saw how bad I looked. My eyes were bloodshot from crying and my face was stained with tears. I fixed up my face real quick and grabbed the handle. I opened the door but nobody was here. I looked around then looked down and saw a small box with a envelope under it. I picked it up and once again looked around but still nobody.

I walked back inside and set the box down and looked at the envelope that read my name. I opened it and read over it.

Dear Johana,

Hey.... I want you to know that you mean a lot to me. I don't want you upset over the fact that we may not see each other again. There's a chance for everything you know. So I want you to open this box that I had given you and think of it as a little piece of my heart. So you'll never be alone... Haha big surprise soon. Like I said... See you soon beautiful.

Stay strong,

Shawn

Tears dropped down onto the paper. Wait... Is he here? No he can't be... Maybe he made Abby do it?

I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone. No missed calls or texts. What?

I walked back downstairs and into the living room. I looked out the window in case there was any sign of anyone. But nothing. I looked over at the box and walked over and sat down on the couch.

I opened the box to see a necklace. The little charm was a heart with a music note on it. I smiled and put it on. I looked down at it and ran my fingers over it.

I sighed and picked up my phone. I texted Shawn.

*What are you planning...?*

*Why.. Whatever do you mean?*

*Shhaawwwnnnn!*

*Johhaannnaaaa!*

I shook my head and laughed. Hey at least I'm in a better mood. I walked back up to my room and sat in my window seat. I put my headphones in and listened to Shawn's songs. I tapped my fingers to Stitches as I scrolled through instagram.

It was now 3:00 in the afternoon and I am now watching TV while eating pizza. Gosh I hate my braces. I had been craving popcorn for a while but I can't have it. Ugh.

In the middle of an episode of Girl Meets World, yes I said it, a knock came to the door. I got up, pizza still in hand and opened the door. I had covered my mouth while chewing and when I I saw who it was at the door I started to choke and cough.

When I calmed down they asked me if I'm alright and I nodded.

The pizza was now on the floor as I stood there in shock. Then I jumped on him wrapping my arms and legs around them.

"Hey Shawn," I whispered as tears started running down my face. His arms instantly wrapped tightly around my back.

"Hey Johana," he whispered back.

---------

Well I'm leaving this here lol surprise, no? Okay? Well I may or may not update tomorrow but who cares right? I'm pretty sure you don't like this book

Bai guys
~Jamie xoxo