Chapter 45.

*Johana's P.O.V.*

I woke the next day still tangled together with Shawn. I smiled lightly but then my head started pounding. I winced causing Shawn to stir. I froze and slowly untangled myself from him. I went to the bathroom to check if they had any Advil.

They do, so I grab it and take out two pills. Then I go downstairs and get a glass of water. I took the pills, downing the entire glass. I breathed in and out slowly and closed my eyes.

I felt a hand touch my back and I jumped then calmed down when I saw Madison. "Are you sure your okay?"

"Yeah I just woke up with a headache." I whispered closing my eyes again.

"You're not pregnant right?" My eyes shot open and I shook my head fast.

"No no no! I've never done anything before!" I whisper-yelled and she laughed nodding.

"Okay! Okay! It was just a question!" Then she started making herself something to eat. I sighed and sat down on one of the stools in the kitchen. I held my head in my hands as I felt my headache calming down a little bit.

"Morning guys." I heard Cameron and lightly smiled. I looked up and saw he plopped down next to me and rested his head on the counter.

I patted his back and just shook my head. "Morning Cam."

How is this even happening to me? I'm Shawn Mendes's girlfriend. He could have any girl he wants in the world and he chooses me. Then I'm also best friends with Matt, Cameron, Jack and Jack, and Nash. I have loved these guys for so long, it's hard to believe this is real life. So when nobody was looking I lightly pinched my wrist.

I looked around. I'm still here. That's when I smiled but then my smile fell a bit. What if Shawn gets sick of me? Why did he choose me in the first place? I looked down and started playing with my fingers. I noticed Shawn's hands slipping through my fingers and I felt him rest his chin on my shoulder.

He kissed my cheek and I smiled lightly. "What are you thinking about?" He whispered.

"Nothing," I pursed my lips.

"It's not nothing if that beautiful smile isn't on your face." He chuckled.

"Can we talk? Like outside?" He nodded and took me outback. We sat down in the grass and we just sat there for a second. "Why me?"

"What do you mean?" He furrowed.

"I mean I noticed at the concert awhile back that the girls there were so much prettier than me. Why me?"

"First, you're beautiful. Every time I see you I'm always thinking about how beautiful you are." His hand came and pushed the bangs out of my face. "Second, you and I just clicked. That day I knocked you over I told myself that I had to see you again. And I did. When we actually talked I knew there was something going on between us. Then you kissed me. I was right all along. We haven't even been together that long but you are just... Amazing," he spoke softly and I felt like I was going to cry. Our faces were now closer as we were leaning in. Then he kissed me. I felt the butterflies going off in my stomach and I smiled when he pulled away.

He stood up and grabbed my hand. I smiled as he held me in his arms. My arms were wrapped around his neck as his hands roamed my back. Our height difference was so bad that I was barely even touching the ground. So he leaned down slightly. I moved my face and looked him in his eyes.

"Thank you." I nodded and he smiled and I kissed him once again. Then we walked back inside.

-
-
-
It was now the day before the boys and girls left. So we decided to go out clubbing. Madison gave me this tight black dress that I didn't like at all and black heels. My hair had been put in curls and I groaned when I approached Shawn. Shawn and I still have a week together but everyone else had other things to do.

Oh! Christmas! It was amazing. It was like you're cliché movie kind of Christmas. It was snowing. Shawn got me a necklace that must have cost a fortune and I got a jacket and earrings from his parents.

I shook my head of my thoughts and noticed Shawn looking me up and down. I blushed and looked down. He grabbed my hand and leaned into my ear. "You look really hot." I blushed harder and we all walked outside and got a few taxis to leave.

We're at the club. I'm by myself. Shawn has been gone awhile and I had went to go look for him and I didn't see him anywhere. So I just shook my head as I went to go sit down. A guy came up to me and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Not your kind of place is it?" I shook my head at him and he laughed. "Sorry." He continued laughing.

"I would be having a good time if everyone didn't leave me!" I laughed and he chuckled.

"You can chill with me?" I nodded and we went and sat outside to get some air. Ha ha... air. I shook the thoughts of Shawn out of my head and smiled at the guy. "By the way I'm Tyler,"

"Johana." He smiled and we just talked. Soon I felt someone's arms wrap around me. I turned around and saw it was Shawn. I wiggled out of his grip and shook my head at him.

"What's wrong?" He furrowed and I rolled my eyes.

"I think you know."

"I'm just going to go," Tyler pointed behind him and I nodded.

"Who's that?!" Shawn started to get mad and I just shook my head.

"Why should you care? You were gone and he hung out with me since everyone else left me." I turned around and walked inside. I tried to walk through all the dancing bodies to get to the front of the club and leave.

I ended up on the ground as someone pushed me. My head hit the ground really hard and I winced. When I sat up I noticed Shawn on top of the guy.

"You pushed my girlfriend!"

"I didn't mean to!" The guy yelled at him. People had moved away from it and formed a circle around us three.

"Shawn!" Even though the guy looked straight at me and pushed me I was not going to let Shawn hurt him. Shawn kept throwing punches, completely ignoring me.

The guy was pretty strong but Shawn was definitely stronger. I got up to go stop him but someone held me back. Jack J had his arms around me as Cam and Nash went to go get him off of the guy.

I didn't know Shawn was capable of doing something like this. I've never seen someone fight another person because of me. But Shawn? This is just too much for me. So I turn around and ask Jack if he can come back to the house with me as I didn't want to be with Shawn right now.

So we left and went back to the house. By ourselves.

--------------------

Hehehe I have something going on when she leaves Canada. Ideas ideas ideas!!

Here's chapter 45! Who knew my book would get this far?
~Jamie xxx