Chapter 38.

*Johana's P.O.V.*

I was now down on my tippy toes with my arms still around his neck. There was silence, not an awkward silence though. We both know we needed this. My arms tighten around his neck as his tighten around my waist.

"I missed you so much," I whispered but it came out a bit squeaky since I was still crying.

"I missed you too baby," he mumbled. We pulled away from our hug but his hands cupped my face as my sweater paws once again went to his sides. Then his lips met mine. I have missed this to much.

We pulled away and his forehead rested against mine. A goofy grin played on his face making me smile even wider.

"Wake up," he whispered. Huh? "Wake up honey," I heard my moms voice as he spoke.

Then my eyes opened. You're kidding right? Another dream like that? I felt around on my chest for the necklace but nothing. I grabbed my phone but the texts I sent in my dream aren't there. I went to recent calls. I haven't called Shawn since Friday and today is Monday.

I shook my head and I got up and got dressed. I had taken a shower the night before so I just needed to straighten my hair this morning. I straightened my hair as quickly as possible and slid my beanie on. I don't wear beanies much but I think I look good today. I smiled showing my braces but just shook my head not really okay.

I walked downstairs and ate an orange not really feeling good. I thought I would leave early so I can stop somewhere and get some coffee. I think there's a café near the school. I grabbed my backpack and waved to my mom saying goodbye.

I eventually made it to the cafe and I got a coffee. Then I made my way back to the school, making it a bit early. I walked into the school deciding to get a bit of homework that I didn't get to finish, done.

I sat down right in front of my locker and pulled out my math homework. Soon I saw more people piling in so I stood up and put things in my locker that wasn't needed. I then walked to my first period. I plopped down in my seat next to Dan and he smiled.

"What's wrong with you today?" He chuckled. I just looked at him and let out a groan.

"Just haven't been feeling like myself lately..." I rested my head on the table. I felt a hand rub my back and I smiled. Dan is so kind to me. Then I heard Abby's voice calling out my name with a big smile on her face.

"Why are you happy?" Her smile grew even more at my words.

"Because I have a plan...," she then glanced at Dan then back at me. "What's wrong?"

"Later...," I mumbled. I felt myself drifting off and I tried not to but my body just gave up.

I heard a bell ring and jolted up. I looked around to see everyone was leaving to their next class.

"Johana... Please come here." I looked over at the teacher then at Abby and shrugged. I walked over to her with a worried look. "I noticed how you were sleeping during my class," she gave me a look that I couldn't quite read.

"I'm sorry, I haven't been able to sleep lately due to some things and I just... I'm really sorry," I practically whispered.

"Its okay. I will let this one slide but please no more. Your a good student and I wouldn't want to have to give you a detention." I nodded before thanking her and left.

Abby was outside of the classroom waiting for me and I just looked at her and breathed out shaking my head. Then we were off to my next class.

----

I now have to go to gym. I changed and then walked out. All my muscles were so tired that I didn't even feel like running.

I leaned against Dan with my eyes closed as the teacher explained what we were going to do. I didn't feel like doing anything so I just said I was going to sit down. I think she noticed how tired I was and excused me out of gym today.

"Thank you," she nodded before we walked outside. Dan and I started to run the lap needed and then when done I got a drink and sat down as Dan went over to play whatever they were playing. I think it was soccer.

I watched Dan play and he was good. I looked around for a second. I stood up to walk over to the teacher just as a guy ran into me trying to catch a Frisbee. I screamed as I almost fell. He made sure to catch me though. He helped me up and apologized.

I was too tired to get mad so I just waved him off. I started back towards the teacher.

I started to feel a bit dizzy and everything started to spin. My vision started to get a bit blurry. The last thing I saw was Dan running over to me before I blacked out.

--------------

Ooooo what's going to happen who knows haha! I feel like nobody is reading but my sister. If you don't mind voting for me guys? Thank you so much for the reads though.

What do you think about me starting a new book? 5sos book? I might do an authors note about it so if you see authors note up just knows its about that okay? I'm kind of proud of this so yeah... I may start writing it tomorrow or I will start it when I finish this book.

Okay thanks guys baiiii
~Jamie xoxo