Chapter 8.

*Johana*

At first I was unresponsive and Shawn pulled away muttering a bunch of sorrys. So I just hugged his waist after stepping off his feet so he wouldn't run away.

He never did.

"Its okay Shawn," I looked down blushing. I blush too much.

"No its not I just, I should have asked you," He muttered the last part. I let go of him cause I noticed he wanted to leave. I wasn't going to stop him.

"I'm sorry Johana," He looked disappointed in himself. I could tell just by the way he looked at me. I already missed him after the door shut. I sighed before grabbing my ipod and went up to my room.

A few tears fell as I walked in. I looked around. I should take down some of my posters if I'm ever going to have Shawn over again.

I plugged in my ear buds and started playing some music. I wanted to have my curtains open to have some natural light so I opened them. I walked over to some of my posters and took down a couple Shawn ones. I kept up one just so I seem normal and I put the rest in my closet.

There's no way I am getting rid of my merch. Family gave that to me and some I bought. It costs more than you might think.

When I was done I sat down on my bed and started scrolling through twitter. The only thing that was on my mind was Shawn though. I thought maybe I should go shopping a bit. I want to get a magazine. So I put my iPod on its charger and grabbed some money out of my jewelry box. I walked out of the house and walked to the supermarket near by. I looked around a bit.

It was beautiful in Toronto. As I walked there were trees that aligned the sidewalk and I looked to my right to see two teens (a guy and a girl) that were being very cuddly. I sighed and I got to the supermarket.

I walked over to the magazines and just skimmed over the fronts. One of the magazines caught my eye though. On the cover it said 'Does Shawn Mendes have a girlfriend?'

I opened up to the page and there was a picture of Shawn and I. It was when we were going to Starbucks. Well great now I'm in a bunch of magazines.

"Why do you look so sad that your in a magazine?" A girl said next to me. "Sorry I was peeping, I'm Sarah."

"Johana. But I'm not upset I'm just kind of surprised yet scared." I replied.

"Why?"

"Surprised that they actually got this picture out there that fast and scared that I'm going to get hurt."

"Why would you get hurt?"

She is so oblivious. "I may get hate after people see this."

"Oh. Duh sorry."

"Your fine."

"I heard about that though. Just ignore it. Yeah it may spread fast but, ignore it. I know what its like." That's when I got a good look at her.

"Didn't you used to go out with Nash or something?"

"Yeah. But we split after he found someone else."

"Aw. I'm sorry."

"Eh it wasn't worth it. He was a dick. He may seem all nice and like he will treat you right but once you start to get to know him," I cringed when she used that word. It starts with a 'd'. Yeah I'm not the one to curse.

I looked back at the magazine and I got a bit scared again. I felt Sarah taking the magazine out of my hand.

"Alright, let's not look at this. Why not we go to the park? And get to know each other or something?" She put the magazine back and I nodded.

So we did. We walked out of the supermarket and started towards the park.

"You first." Sarah stated as she shoved her hands in her back pockets.

"Well, I'm Johana Tejada I just moved here from Maryland after my dad got a job here. Ummm I love music specially Shawn Mendes." She stopped me there.

"Typical," I got confused. "You are living your everyday fan fiction. Except its not fiction."

"Wow! Really I didn't know!" I replied sarcastically. She just nudged me and told me to shut up.

"Okay whale..." I laughed and she smiled before continuing, "I'm Sarah Dough. I have lived here for I don't even know long and I met Nash after I bumped into him when he was here with Shawn. Music is basically my life. And there's not much more." I giggled a bit and that stupid feeling came back.

I looked around. There he was. The guys I saw with Shawn. I don't think he saw me, so quickly I grabbed Sarah's arm and I ran.

"Why are you pulling me?!" She yelled, she wasn't particating.

"Just follow me!" She did as told and I let her go. But I still heard footsteps a behind me.

The mans getting closer.

Shawn said he wouldn't let anything happen to me right? Let's go find out.

Sarah and I ran up Shawn's driveway and I banged on the door.

"Shawn please open up! Help me!" The door open quickly and Sarah and I ran in. I walked over to the window and cracked open the curtain a bit. The man was gone. But I know he didn't leave.

I wanted to cry but I wasn't going to. Not now anyways. "Johana? What's wrong?" Shawn looked concerned and worried.

"That man.. He followed us here.. So we.. Ran." I was out of breath but I managed to get that out.

Shawn softened and came over and hugged me loosely. I clung onto him though. I held onto him tightly and he tightened his grip a bit more. I need him to know that I don't care that he kissed me and that we are still okay.

"Uhh, I'm a third wheel." Sarah looked down. I chuckled.

"No your not." We pulled away. "Shawn you know you and I are in a magazine?" I looked down.

"What?" He breathed out.

"I'm not going on twitter for a few days," I chuckled to try and lighten the mood but it didnt work.

"Johana this isn't good. You could get a lot of hate." I shrugged.

"Shawn like I said I'm not going on twitter for a while. Like until it dies down." He slowly started to calm down and he hugged me. I'm leaving out Sarah.

I walked over to her and smiled. "Do you have kik?" She looked at me confused.

"I don't have a phone," I shrugged. She laughed and nodded. She gave me her kik.

"How come you don't have a phone?" Shawn piped in.

"My parents can't afford to buy me a phone," I shrugged once again.

"We're going to have to change that," he smiled and I returned it.

God I love his smile. Don't you?

----------------------------------------
______________________________

I'm feeling really proud of this book. Thanks for reading it guys!

*JC Caylen's voice*
I will see all you beautiful people later
~Jamie xx