Chapter 29.

*Johana's P.O.V.*

Previously in Canada....

Great. I set my phone down after turning it off. Why can't I just have a normal life? Why can't I just be that girl that nobody talks to and I won't get hurt? Why does it always have to be me? Who wrote that article?

Then I woke up and I was back in my old room. In Maryland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What? It was all just a dream? I never met Shawn? I looked out my window but just saw Maryland. I ran downstairs and saw my mom making coffee.

"Mom? Weren't we in Canada?" I asked.

"What are you talking about honey? We have always been here in Maryland."

"Where's Shawn?"

"Do I have to have this talk with you again? Just cause you read these stories doesn't mean they are real." She shook her head laughing. But I didn't even crack a smile.

"No..." This can't be happening. "No..." It felt so real. It had to be something. Maybe it was some vision. Or a flashback. I went upstairs and looked in the mirror. I don't look any older. I sighed and got in the shower. When I was done I walked into my room and got dressed in my undergarments, my 5SOS sweatshirt, skinny jeans, and my black vans. I pulled my hair into a fishtail braid and grabbed my phone.... nope still an iPod. I grabbed my earbuds and walked to Abby's house. This feels so strange. It felt so real. I just imagined it. It was all just my imagination. When I got to Abby's house I knocked on her door. She wanted to know what was wrong when she opened the door. So I told her.

"I had a dream related to that! We were walking to your house and then you ended up moving to Canada and started dating Shawn and I was left behind and you forgot about me. But then something happened with your 'dad'...." I interrupted her.

"Yeah I had the dream remember? But obviously nothings going to happen. My mother already said that we aren't moving anywhere."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine."

"What if it wasn't your imagination though? What if it was some vision?"

"Don't Abby. It's not true. It must have just been a coincidence that we had the same dream. It was just a dream and it's all it will ever be."

The next day I went for a walk downtown with Abby. We were going shopping.

"You know I heard that Shawn is here." She licked her orange lollipop. "Like in Maryland near us. He's supposedly having a concert tonight." She smirked towards me.

"You act like we are going to it." She stared at me longer then raised her eyebrow. "No... your joking."

"Nope!" Then we both screamed and jumped around. People looked at us but we didn't care. I hugged her then dragged her into Uptown Cheapskate. We tried on a bunch of clothes and ended up buying four outfits each. I bought like one or two pairs of heels. But that's only because Abby made me.

We started walking back home until she got a phone call so she stepped away for a couple minutes. That's when a guy in a black hoodie and sunglasses started running towards me. He didn't notice me and toppled me over.

"I-I... I'm sorry..." He looked at me and then got up and started running again. I got up as quickly as possible and picked up my stuff. Then a bunch of fans ran by and screamed Shawn Mendes. Huh? Did Shawn Mendes just crash into me? Eh. Then I saw his sunglasses laying on the ground. I picked them up and shook my head smiling. I put them on top of my head and they pushed my bangs back. Then Abby came back over.

"Are you okay? Who was that?"

"I don't know... He just crashed into me." Oh I know who he is.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Extremely short chapter but idc.

Okay so I am pretty proud of how this is going so far. I had so many chores to do though so I know the double update was a bit late but who cares.

Now.... I have good ideas on this. Don't worry hahaha. LOVE YOU GUYS BAIIII

~Jamie xoxo