Chapter 49.

*Johana's P.O.V.*

Melissa and I were now in the taxi going to the mall. She was telling me a funny story from her childhood and couldn't continue her sentence as she kept laughing.

"I pushed Alexia into him and they fell on the ground! Her head hit his and I felt bad but then they laughed," she finished, now more calm. I giggled and we just smiled as we got out now at the mall.

"What's going on with you and Dan?" She politely asked.

"Oh nothing. He did apologize about what he did though, which is good." I said as we walked into Hollister. We started to look at some crop tops.

"Yeah. But I meant before... All that."

"Oh. He did ask me on a date. We liked each other but then I went to Canada." I grabbed a pair of washed skinny jeans an looked at myself in the mirror, the pants held up against me.

"Oh. You guys seemed pretty close. I used to like him so..," she blushed and I giggled.

"Awe." We laughed and continued to look through clothes.

The entire time we just talked and tried on clothes laughing at ourselves. Then we soon walked into Aeropostale. We basically did what we did in Hollister an just fangirled over Cameron.

We laughed and just went all over the mall. Then we ended up going to the food court for some dinner. We bought some pizza and found a seat. I sighed.

"What?" Melissa spoke up, after eating in silence for awhile. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I just can't believe all of this is happening." I spoke and she nodded.

"I meant every word I said. I really am sorry for the way I treated you that was so wrong of me."

"It's fine, Melissa. Really. I just.. Miss him." I knew by the look she gave me that she knew I was talking about Shawn. I really do miss him though.

I miss the way her would wrap his arms around me. I miss the way he would kiss me good morning. I sound so stupid right now.

"Call him." Melissa shrugged.

"Okay. Yeah sure." I nodded and pulled out my phone. I scrolled through my contacts until I found Shawn's name.

I clicked it and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello?" I heard his voice through the phone.

I smiled, "hi Shawn."

"Hey baby girl. How are you?"

"Good. You?" The smile had never left my face. I haven't called him since I got off the plane.

"I'm okay." I just didn't really know what to say right now.

"I'm sorry. This is so awkward."

"No no, baby it's okay. I'm just happy I can actually talk to you." I looked up at Melissa and she just smiled at me.

"Same. I'll have to call you later though. I have to call someone for a friend of mine. Bye Shawn."

"Oh okay. See yah love." I smiled again and hung up the phone, sighing once again.

"You love him don't you?" Melissa smiled sadly.

"Is it bad?"

"No! You obviously loved him before. It just grew a bit." She giggled and I chuckled. "Who were you going to call?"

I smirked and stood up. We threw away our trash and walked outside. I was going to call Cameron for Melissa, obviously.

"Hey Johana." He picked up.

"Hey Cam. What's up?" Melissa's eyes widened.

"Nothing. Hanging out."

"I didn't mean to interrupt. I'm sorry."

"No it's fine. Why'd you call?"

"Well I have a friend that really likes you. I don't know, thought maybe you would like her too."

"What's her name?"

"Melissa." Melissa quietly squealed.

"Is she with you?" I answered him yes and handed her the phone.

Melissa started tearing up and she was now covering her mouth. "Hello?" Their conversation kept going on and on. I didn't mind though. They ended up exchanging numbers and soon hung up. I called a taxi and we were back on the road to her house.

*Third Person P.O.V.*

The two girls laughed not noticing the taxi drivers nervous look. Then all of a sudden there was a huge crash. The taxi flipped over and the girls were now passed out.

Glass was shattered all over the place. Blood dripped down their unconscious figures and somebody screamed, instantly calling an ambulance.

------------------

It has begun. Cliffhanger! Not updating until later on.

See yah guys!
-Jamie x