Chapter 41.

*Johana's P.O.V.*

I was looking around trying to see if anything looked familiar. But nothing.

I looked down at my phone to see if I had any reception. None at all. I started to walk where I thought I came. I saw a road and some cars passed by but not many. I saw a huge pick up truck coming by and I waved my hands. Luckily he slowed down. I went to his window. He looked in his twenties or thirties.

"Excuse me? Do you know where Broadneck High school is?" (A/N: Its the only high school I know that's in Maryland xD) I spoke to him. Luckily he nodded and said to get in. "Thank you!"

He then turned the car around and drove the opposite way.

The school soon came in view and he dropped me off in front of the building. "I don't have any money, I-,"

"Don't worry about it, it's fine." He smiled and I got out of his car, thanking him once more. I ran inside and quickly grabbed my things. I looked around and saw Dan. He looked up so I quickly ran out of the building. All the buses have left and I don't have a car. I called my mom quickly and told her I needed a ride and she said she will be here soon.

Then Dan came. I tried to walk away but no, my luck sucks. He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.

"Get your hands off of me," I growled. He refused as he stared into my eyes.

"Why did you run off?"

"Because I was clearly hurt. Why did you play around with me?" When he didn't answer I scoffed and I turned around and saw my mom pulling up. I started walking to her car but he grabbed my wrist. "Get off of me!"

"I need you to listen to me!"

"I'm not going to talk to you," I rolled my eyes and tried to jerk my hand away but his grip just tightened.

"You don't have to I just want you to let me explain." I glared at him.

"What? You're just going to say how stupid I am.... I can't believe I even liked you! Now let go of me, my mother is here to take me home." He glanced around and his eyes landed on my moms car. His grip loosened and he looked down. I took my hand back and started to back away. I shook my head and walked away.

I approached my moms car and opened the door. I looked up at Dan to see him looking at me. I got in the car and put my seat belt on. Then my mom left. The only cars left consisted of teachers and staff cars... then there was Dan's car. I sighed and faced forward.

"Care to explain?" My mom broke the silence.

"Mom.... not now." I mumbled. She nodded and there was silence the rest of the ride.

-

-

-

I smiled as I walked into the airport, at three in the morning may I add. I was about to go to Canada. I had managed to avoid Dan all week. Abby and my family were here to say goodbye and I smiled at them as my plane was called. I gave everyone a hug giving my brother a kiss on the cheek. When I got to Abby I smiled at her and thanked her. Since it was hers and Shawn's idea.

I wrapped her in my arms as tears ran down my face. Then the plane was called again and I pulled away quickly walking away. I waved once more then gave my ticket to the lady. Then I boarded the plane.

-

I was still on the plane about to land and I smiled and then the plane started to get closer and closer to land. Then we got off the plane. I was handed my suitcase and I walked in the building. When I saw Shawn I started walking a little faster. He hasn't seen me quite yet.

Then I got closer to him and he saw me. I stopped rolling my suitcase and ran up to him. I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his torso. His arms wrapped around my back tightly. I pulled away slightly and cupped his cheeks smiling at him. Then he placed his lips on mine in a gentle kiss. He set me down and kept his hands around my waist. He towered over me so I went on the tips of my toes. We pulled away but he rested his forehead on mine. We were kind of swaying and I smiled.

"I missed you Shawn," I whispered.

"I missed you more baby," he whispered back. Then his lips met mine again as I smiled once more.

His hand held mine and he grabbed my suitcase. I thanked him and then we left the airport.

We soon arrived at his house and I got a bit nervous to meet his family. He kissed my cheek and we soon entered the house.

His mom walked over and greeted Shawn. Then she looked at me. "So this is the beautiful Johana that I had heard so much about." She smiled at me and she opened her arms and I laughed and gave her a hug. His dad came around the corner and smiled at me. He is the whole reason why I am here. If he hadn't talked to my mom I wouldn't have been here in Shawn's arms again.

I shook his hand and thank him quietly. "No problem," he smiled.

"My sister is at her friends house. You will see her either later today or tomorrow." Shawn said from behind me.

I looked at him then at his parents. "There's food in the kitchen if you're hungry?" Mrs. Mendes smiled and pointed at the kitchen.

"No thank you. I ate on the plane." I smiled back and she nodded then Shawn told them that we would be upstairs. I waved at them and walked up stairs. Shawn was carrying my bag up which I kept asking him if he was sure.

"It's fine Johana. Calm down!" He laughed and I smiled weakly at him and then we walked the rest of the stairs. We got up to his room and I looked around and smiled at a picture of him and his family. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. I placed my hands on top of his as his head rested on my shoulder.

"Johana... I have a question," He spoke softly. I turned around and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Okay," I smiled.

"I - I was wondering, if you would like to be my girlfriend? As in officially?" He was obviously nervous. I blushed as my stomach erupted in butterflies. I smiled and pressed my lips to his.

"I would like that," I smiled as did he and he kissed me again. First day here and already having an amazing time.

----------------------

Okay so I promised this to Johana so I hope you like it.

I kinda gave myself Jawn feels hahaha. Idk why but I tend to do that thinking about them two.

HAHAHA BYYEEE

~Jamie xxxxx