Chapter 34.

*Johana's P.O.V.*

It is now Friday. Shawn leaves tomorrow. He had dropped off my phone this morning. The phone he promised to get me. It was an iPhone 5S. He had added his number and Abby's number. I added some other people's numbers after it. Shawn had texted me a couple times and I replied but then I ignored the rest.

I sighed as I walked through the door of my house. I went up to my room. At school today everyone stared at me. I used to not be noticed much but even the hot popular jocks stared at me. I heard whispers about me and Shawn. Abby came up to me and showed me her phone at that time and it showed a picture of me and Shawn going into the hotel and me running out crying. They freaking stalked me?

Now I'm sitting in my room extremely depressed. My phone dinged and I looked at it. Shawn texted.

*Please answer me* he texted.

*Look Shawn I don't think this is a good idea. The paps already caught us and now I'm getting hate on Twitter, instagram, and at school. I'm done.*

*Why do you listen to them? They are just rude assholes that only want to bring others down. Don't listen to them stay positive xx* he replied.

I didn't reply but I read it. I sighed.

The next day I woke up at 1 in the morning. Shawn said his plane leaves at 3 am. I sighed and turned on my side and opened twitter. Not a lot of people were active but I saw some tweets about fans at the airport wanting to meet him. I sighed and then it was 2:30. I got up slid my jacket on and put on my black vans as quick as possible. I grabbed my phone and put it in my jacket pocket. As I ran out the door I ran as fast as I could to the airport. The airport wasn't that far from my house.

By the time I get in the doors its 2:50 and I see Shawn in line waiting to get on the plane. He looks heartbroken. I screamed his name. He didn't turn around.

"Shawn Mendes!" I yelled louder. People looked at me weirdly some saying to be quiet and I glared at them. Shawn turned around and his eyes widened. He dropped his suitcase and I smiled. He ran over to me and hugged me, picking me up and spinning me around. He set me down and kissed me.

I kissed back and smiled into the kiss. The fans that were here started screaming and my smile grew.

"I'm sorry Shawn."

"Shhh... it's okay." He kissed me again. I do love Shawn. I love him a lot. These kisses were magical and sparks flew everywhere. He pulled away too soon for my liking and whispered, "I will see you soon. I promise." He pecked my lips again.

"Call me as soon as you land please..." I whispered. Tears rolled down my face and Shawn caught them by kissing them away.

"I will. See you later, beautiful," he smiled lightly. He kissed me one more time before running to catch his plane. I watched out the window to see his plane take off. Some fans left but some came up to me asking for pictures. I sorta freaked out cause this is so new. But I took pictures with them.

Then I went home and fell back asleep with a smile on my face.

I kissed Shawn Mendes. I kissed Shawn Mendes. Oh my god.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so here it is! More to come tomorrow so be ready peoples! Thanks for over 1K reads!

Baiii

~Jamie xoxo