Chapter 22.

*Johana's P.O.V.*

I woke up the next morning very happy. I'm so happy now that everything is sort of back to normal. I walked to my closet and grabbed a pair of black leggings and a big blue flannel. Kind of like the one Shawn gave me but not his.

Anyways... I brushed my hair and put it back into a braid. I brushed my teeth then went downstairs. I got some cereal and ate then Sarah honked her horn. We drove to pick up Clarissa then we were off to school. We separated and went to our lockers then class.

On my way to my first class I was slammed against the lockers. I winced as I slid down them. Brianna stood above me with the guy she was cheating on Shawn with right next to her. I'm pretty sure I was bleeding. I think I hit the lock.

"I don't know who you think you are! I told you to stay away from him and now he broke up with me! Your a bitch who should just go where you belong, in hell!" She leaned down and had her arms crossed. "So I'm going to put you through hell." She slapped me and then her boyfriend kicked and kicked me.

When he was done they laughed and walked away. I couldn't move. At all. I got my phone out from my notebook and called Shawn.

I can hardly breath. See even.

"Hey Johana..."

"Sha-- Shaw-- Shawn p-please help me."

"Where are you?!" I really wish I could have answered him. But I can hardly breath.

"I'm on my way to the school! Breath please hang on." My phone dropped out of hand and soon enough Shawn was bursting through the doors. He came straight to me and picked me up then looked around to see if there was any adults then walked out of the school. He took me to his house to clean me up some. I didn't want to go to the hospital. My breathing started to even out but I was in so much pain.

When we got to his house he carried me to his bathroom. He coughed uncomfortably. "I need you to take your shirt off so I can help you." There was definitely some bruises there but I couldn't move. It physically hurts to move.

"I can't move it hurts Shawn. Please help me."

He hesitated but started unbuttoning my shirt. There was only one other time that I can remember this happening. And that was that one night. He finished and pulled it off. He ran his fingers over the bruises. I winced.

"Sorry! Sorry!" He apologized.

He took a wash cloth and slowly wiped away some blood. He looked at my back. He cleaned that up too. He winced himself and got a cloth type thing.

"How bad is it?"

"Really bad." He placed the cloth carefully over the cut. He took a wrap and wrapped it around my torso, where it was needed. He cupped my cheek.

"Please tell me your a little bit better." Tears were already running down my face and he wiped them away. I shook my head and he carried me downstairs to his kitchen. His dad was home so he covered me as best as he could. He grabbed a warm blanket and gave it to me to cover up as he got some ice. He handed the ice to me but I was being a bit lazy and he helped me set it on my stomach. He picked me up again and took me to his room.

He took a hot and cold heating pad thing and set me down on it and set it for cold.

"Thank you so much Shawn." He laid down next to me. I still like him. A lot. I cried some more and he grabbed my hand. I miss him. That's why I'm crying. Pathetic right?

He wiped some tears away and currently we were staring into each others eyes. I can't let what happened yesterday happen again. I don't want to rush, again. So I looked away.

But we just laid there. Watched movies and he helped me when needed.

"I'm sorry I'm making you like my maid." I laughed.

He laughed too and smiled at me. "Its no problem really." His smiled faded slowly though. He sat at the end of the bed by my feet. "Who did this to you?"

"Brianna and her stupid boyfriend." A flash of anger showed on his face but he quickly covered it. "Her boyfriend did most the work though. All she did was slap me."

"Why?"

"She got mad cause she said that I was the reason you two broke up." I looked away.

He got up and was sliding on his shoes. "Where are you going?"

"I will be back." He looked at me before walking out of his room closing the door. My back was getting cold so I changed it to hot and shifted to get more comfortable.

I sighed before I ended up falling asleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Shawn's P.O.V. will be in the next chapter so yeah. Get ready! Thanks so much for reading this book! Honestly I feel very proud of this book. So just thanks!

Bai guys!
~Jamie xx