20| Dreams Do Come True

There are a very few chapters in this book where I can let my fairytale imagination flow out freely and this was one of them.

~•~

|| I'll never finish falling in love with you ||

~•~

Nandini was in her element, finally.

A week in Belgium and then a two day 'rest', which Manik had authorised on her with the reason that she needs mental rest was over and she was back at the Silver Notes.

And she couldn't be more relieved.

Work was never hectic or resentful for her. She enjoyed what she did. It was a relaxation. Watching people go by, make tunes, sing their heart out and then see how their dream turns into a reality energized Nandini, made her happy.

There was a spring in her step as she glanced around the arena, walking in tandem with Payal on one side and Surya on the other

As she tried to focus on the proceedings, a thing that caught her eye was the wordless animated exchange happening between the two people walking behind her.

She ignored once. Twice. Thrice.

But the fourth time, happening inside her Cabin, she couldn't control her curiosity. "What is going on between you two!?".

The duo was suddenly standing in attention. "Nothing", Nandini didn't believe Payal even a little. "I was just saying it is good to have you back". Though Nandini narrowed her eyes and had a good stare at her, she took it for an excuse.

Payal wasn't completely lying though. Nandini was nothing short of a perfectionist hard task master, yet she was looked upon as a personality to admire. To Payal especially. She adored her. After working with her since last seven years, Payal has seen every shade of her.

From being the strict boss who rarely smiles, to being the girl who was madly in love and not to forget the horrible emotionless wordless robot too. Payal would agree that the last and most recent was the worst to handle.

It was in the past now and she was grateful for that. And the future, as told by someone looked just too better to be called a reality. Forevers are a thing of fairytale right?

"I will go now", Payal was not prone to lying to Nandini and she was aware that if she stays any more minute, she will either have to lie or things will just blabber out of her mouth, spoiling the surprise. "Me too", Surya had meant to slip out invisibly alongside Payal but Nandini's dubious glares stopped both.

Ah! The secret was going to be out, definitely.

"Can I come in?", angels come disguised in human forms. For Surya and Payal, he came in Aryaman's form. "What is going on?".