PROLOGUE

PINKVILLA

THE STAR COUPLE GOES OFFICIAL!

It is official! The Bollywood heartthrob, Manik Malhotra and India's star desginer Nandini Murhty finally made their year long relationship official.

In a love ozzing post, posted from the offical instagram pages of the duo they declared each other 'mine forever'.

@manikmalhotra

61,26,408 liked by nandu_murthy, cdhawan and 61,26,406 others

manikmalhotra Mine forever ❤

View 84,310 comments

@nandu_murthy

59,02,718 liked by manikmalhotra, aryaman_k and 59,02,716

nandu_murthy Mine forever ❤

View 63,309 comments

While the media was abuzz with the reports of the impending officialization of their relationship since last few months which surprisingly came through instagram.

Here's how their beautiful relationship unfolded:

Where did they meet first?

The two apparenty met during the launch of the designer's men's wear line of her brand MESH , in 2018, where the star was the show stopper. In the same show, the two walked down the ramp together, solidating the rumours, in a way.

How the love blossomed?

While neither Manik nor Nandini shouted from the rooftop about their relationship , the two neither tried too hard to hide it. Manik and Nandini were spotted together quite often. The sepeculations started arising when the diva was seen entering a family function of Malhotras together with Manik.

The road ahead:

Manik and Nandini were caught playing hide and seek with media when they were spotted together late night at the juhu beach on the day of star's brother's engagement, adding fuel to the raging fire. Another ignition came, when Nandini was seen accompanying Manik to the all famous Charity Gala organised by the Malhotra's.

Business venture:

After the Desginer rennounced her post of the director of her designer labels, Manik and Nandini started with their own partnership music label, "The silver notes". With a business mogul behind the head seat and backing of known brands, Silver Notes was an instant hit.

Till today, that is almost 10 months since its establishment 'Silver Note' has organised 25+ concerts across the country and launched 10+ succesful singers into mainstream.

Fan's reaction:

Though the relationship between Nandini Murthy and Manik Malhotra was something none could have guessed, Manik's fan had been vouching for the couple. The couple was shipped by their fans by the name MaNan.

With the two going public with their status we pray to see a lot more pda from an almost invisible Nandini Murthy and the heartbeat of his fans Manik Malhotra.

Iris 22.07.2020

It might have been a very very idotic attempt to do something out of the box!!!😅😅 Well all tomatoes are welcome!!!

Awaiting your review and yes Next chapter will be up by this weekend ❤️❤️❤️

Stay safe. Stay in.