2| Their Eden

Hey there palak2508
Wish you a very very happy Birthday 🎂.
Thank you for your support and encouragement. It really means a lot to me.
To show my love, this update is in your honour. I would have delayed it more if not for you.
One of my first friends here and will surely be a close one always❤️

~~~

|| Home is where you are ||

🔹🔹🔹

The first rays of the morning sun were out in the skies, lightening it up in bright blue colour. The quiet roads of the city were starting to become a bubbling hub of chaos as they slowly woke up from their nightly slumber. In the same lavish penthouse, our much in love couple was still asleep after a lovable night. Manik and Nandini were sleeping wrapped in each other's arms, enjoying the warmth of each other. The peaceful smiles that was etched on their faces unfolded the tale of their relationship. 

Their bedroom

Their bedroom

The clock showed 5:17 am in the morning and Nandini's sleep slowly began to fade away. Some habits never change and for Nandini, one of them was to wake up as soon as the sun is out. In this matter, Manik and Nandini collided. Manik was a heavy sleeper who needs to be woken up by absolute force, whereas Nandini was incapable of sleeping a wink more after 5 even if she is awake all night.

Nandini opened her eyes sluggishily and gave a lazy glance at the clock. It was her time to rise and shine. Turning her face to her right, her eyes met with the most beautiful scene they could. Manik was sleeping, hugging Nandini, with a lovely smile on his face. His lips were parted as he snored a little. His silky curly locks were falling on his forehead, irritating him in his sleep. He looked quite like a baby when he slept.

Nandini could not help but admire this person beside her. She bent down to remove his locks from his eyes and kissed his forehead. Whenever she was Manik like this she thought what did she do to get him. Manik was a kind of man she thought no longer exist. In this fake world, he was the only transparent one. He walked with his soul onhis palm. He somehow managed to keep the child in him alive while shouldering the responsibilities of adulthood. .

Nandini left his side and got up without disturbing Manik's sleep. Moving into the kitchen she made for herself a soothing cup of tea. Her lips twitched when she thought how much she has started drinking tea, all thanks to Manik and his chai-sanity. She adapted Manik's habit of starting his day with a cup of tea.