22 | The Waitress

The MaNan one shot you guys asked for is out with the title "With you”. You can find it on my profile. Give it a read please

~•~

|| We don't grow when things are easy, we grow when we face challenges ||

~•~

It isn't often that Nandini Murthy panics for something and when she does, you know it means a lot to her.

The scene was of Silver Notes Europe Headquarters in London. Clad in a stripped nude and blue dress, sporting a blazer around, Nandini was going haywire.

For the first time, Silver Notes was going to host a multi starrer concert

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

For the first time, Silver Notes was going to host a multi starrer concert. And the participants were of the likes of Maroon 5, Ed Sheeran and Zyan Malik.

But the fact that was unnerving Nandini was, she won't be there to look after it. Unfortunately, the concert fell on the date of her engagement.

Yes! Three days after Nivaan was brought home, Nyonika had rushed to their family pundit and finalized the date for their wedding and other ceremonies.

The engagement was two days later while wedding was scheduled for two months from now, somewhere in December.

Keeping in mind everything, Nandini had flown down to London, three weeks in advance so that she can supervise every little thing. Every little nook and cranny had to be sorted, and she had been busy doing just that.

“You have re-confirmed with every singer?”, she asked while going through a file, “Yes ma'am”. “Make sure that all those stars who don't like each other's presence don't arrive together”, she heaved and Payal gave a positive reply once again.

While giving out all the instructions, Nandini was standing in such a way that if anyone walks inside through the door she won't notice it. So when she was suddenly groped from behind, she was startled.

That shock was not there for long time for she recognised the oakwood cologne quite nicely.

“Payal”, came Manik's muffled voice. He had his head buried in Nandini's hairs which were now releases from the tight bun,“Yes sir”. “Tell you boss that she has two other projects to look after too”, Manik rested his chin over Nandini's shoulders, and had his hands entwined with hers on her stomach.

“And those projects are...”, Manik gave her drunken smile before completing, “A boyfriend who is waiting for her and two mad ladies who are madly behind him with a list of items to be brought from London".