6| Under The Stars

|| I never knew love has a face
untill I saw you... ||

🔹🔹🔹

When, after a six hour drive, Manik had pulled his car up in front of this lakeside mansion, it had left Nandini's mouth hanging in awe of it. The place was so eye catching that it forced the two to take some moment out in time and savour the beauty of the place. The aloofness of the place from the human civilization catered to their need of being alone with each other.

Nestled at the foothills of the Western Ghats, this place was one of its kind. Surrounded by a dense forest and green peaks, this wooden cabin was situated right in front of the lake giving a splendid view. It did take them good twenty minutes to roam around the Mansion and discover it's nook and corners.

After having a small skirmish with Manik on who will go to freshen up first and make a refreshing tea, which nonetheless she won, courtesy the pouty face she made, she was now standing in the balcony enjoying the mild breeze that was blowing acros...

After having a small skirmish with Manik on who will go to freshen up first and make a refreshing tea, which nonetheless she won, courtesy the pouty face she made, she was now standing in the balcony enjoying the mild breeze that was blowing across the valley and watching the sun disappear in the horizon.

Adorning a one strap black dress which was an intentional choice there was no other accessory on her body, not even earrings or slipper but that butterfly pendent which was exactly in the center.

The cold gale which was blowing when touched her skin made her rub her arms to warm herself up as she waited for Manik and enjoyed the views

The cold gale which was blowing when touched her skin made her rub her arms to warm herself up as she waited for Manik and enjoyed the views. Her hairs dangled with the wind,sometimes tickling her shoulders, sometime veiling her face. They forced her to tie them up. Yet, a smile lingered on her face as she knows the twists that will be formed on Manik's face seeing her hairs tied up.

She was thinking all this when she felt her hair bun loosen as strand after strand crowded her shoulders again. “I did tie them”, she reconfirmed from her concious. These thoughts couldn't last long for she felt her favourite pair of hands wrap themselves around her waist and her man peep his face from her shoulders.

It didn't take a minute more to understand it was his deed. The careless expression he had on his face, conveyed he doesn't have any regrets for his move. And there she was standing with the mind to glare at him. She thought it's better she enjoys this child-like mischievous glint that her man has in his eyes after sneakily undoing her hair.