7| Illusions or Reality

Hello readers!

Before presenting this update, I really wanted to thank those people who have been supporting me throughout. I have recently been very upset about the response but as I see their names in my notification, they make me smile.

Ishu_1003 AsthaVerma92 aishhhhh1 Ngkpmqr sharonselan arjiya MaitriShah756 radhika_20 sayonara1503 carefree_brat cvedasaisruthi

Devarshikaa she is a complete sweetheart ❤️❤️

@_krinalP for her sweet comments

TeesaKhatua6 you're one ardent reader and I love you for all those poking and motivation to write.

palak2508 I don't need to tell you your importance 🙃

pariraheja09 don't know why am I mentioning you when I can convey on phone🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ you know you're important right?

For you guys❤️❤️❤️

***
|| Happiness, love and pain come unexpectedly, and leave the
same way ||

🔹🔹🔹

"Manik how far?", Nandini asked as she slumped down on a rock on the path, dead tired and not willing to take a step further. "We are near Nandini. I can feel it", Manik repeated the same sentence he has been repeating since last two hours.

"Manik Malhotra! Dare you say this sentence one more time and I'll kill you", Nandini shouted. "Arre Nandini trust my instincts. I know we are near", she would have obliged any other day but not today. She had been going round and round in circles in this dense forest and had no idea where they were heading to.

"If your instincts were actually trustworthy, we would have reached already", she scoffed, glaring at Manik. Ignoring that glare, Manik peered in the map that he was holding. Map because google was as good as ash in this dense forest for there was no internet connectivity. All that they had was this unreadable map and Manik's good for nothing traveller instincts. They were officially lost.

It was when they were sipping their morning tea, sitting under the same leafy canopy under which they had fallen asleep after last night's romantic adventure, that this bizzare idea of hiking through the mysterious forest came to his mind. Manik's xylophile nature was known to her, thus however maddening the idea looked, she agreed. And now, she cursed that same moment.

"What should we do now Nandini?", Nandini watched him with wide open mouth. "Are you seriously asking me this? Weren't you the one who said you're experience in hiking will take us to our destination?", she said air quoting the word 'experience'. "Can't my instincts be wrong for once?", Manik shurgged as he too sat down beside Nandini.

"No they can't go wrong when they are the only way out for us", Manik's so careless attitude was becoming a source of irritation for her. "I shouldn't have listened to you and brought a guide with me", she mumbled. "Wow!! Now it's all my fault", he threw his hands up in the air. Hence, starting an unending fight.