boy problems

Beach days were a typical occurrence for the Beverly High students

Beach days were a typical occurrence for the Beverly High students. Especially when they had a day off of school. Evelyn had been so busy with her recent volleyball practices and games, that Jordan hadn't given a second thought as to why his girlfriend hadn't been speaking to him. She was practically forced by Layla, to even go to the stupid beach day in the first place.

"Do you wanna tell me why you're avoiding your boyfriend who keeps staring over here?" Layla asked as the two girls laid side by side doing homework on a blanket kicking their legs up in the air simultaneously.

"As mad as I am at Jordan. I feel like I shouldn't tell anyone this stupid secret," Evelyn scoffed, scribbling down answers to her calculus homework. "But, he looks really hot over there. Like, really hot."

Layla scrunched her face up in response. "You two are disgusting."

"Don't act like you and Asher are so innocent," she mumbled, looking up from her homework to see Spencer running over to them. "The new guy is running this way."

"Hey, Evelyn, Layla," Spencer greeted, sitting down on the blanket next to them.

"Call me Evie, all my friends do," she told him, flashing him a smile before packing her stuff up. "I'm gonna talk to my boyfriend. You two have fun...Not too much fun, though."

"Hey, you're not too bad for a Beverly Hills girl," Spencer said quickly stopping her before she left. "We should hang."

Evelyn furrowed her eyebrows somewhat confused at his statement before agreeing. "I don't know if that was a compliment or not. But, sure. We should hang."

"Babe! Finally!" Jordan happily exclaimed, leaning in to kiss her making her place a hand on his chest and jerk her head back. "What? What's wrong?"

"Leave," Evelyn said, turning her head to look at Enrique who was standing a couple of feet away.

"My sister's been extremely unhappy," Enrique said, squinting his eyes at Jordan. "Watch yourself, Baker."

"What's wron—"

"I heard you Friday night, Jordan," she said, raising a perfectly arched eyebrow up at him. "When you were giving that Chatsworth player the tip about Spencer. I was right behind you...and I left. Why would you do that?"

Jordan immediately scoffed placing his hands on his hips. "He's the one who's infiltrating into my life. Evelyn, he's living in my house, now!"

"Jordan, you're being a selfish little brat," she scoffed. "Spencer hasn't done anything wrong except for steal the spotlight away from you and your ever so present daddy issues."

"Oh, let me guess? You're into him," Jordan grumbled, crossing his arms across his chest and glaring down at his girlfriend.

"No, idiot," Evelyn hissed. "I have a boyfriend. Who has insane jealousy issues and turns every single argument to shed light on those issues. So, I'm going to leave and don't follow me. And tomorrow night, don't even look at me at the booster party."