Falling In Love With You

There's going to be a song playing during this chapter. You can start playing the song when this symbol appears: <><><><>

°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°

~Black Lake - July 4th - Saturday Afternoon~

Your POV:

"Alright. So that's all the chairs... tables... tablecloths... what's missing?"

I was currently checking off a list I'd made earlier this morning pertaining to wedding preparations down by the Willow Tree at the Black Lake.

I looked at the tables draped with periwinkle blue tablecloths, surrounded by bronze colored chairs, with cushions the same shade of blue. I was already in love with how everything looked, although there was one very important piece missing. The flowers.

I sighed to myself, remembering that Severus had told me not to worry about flowers, as he allegedly took care of them already.

Speaking of Severus, he was currently down by the lake with Elora, as he hasn't really gotten to spend much time one on one with her recently. I turned to see if they were still in the same place I had seen them last and smiled as I watched them look out onto the lake, seeming as though they were enjoying the view.

I checked some smaller items off the list I had previously noticed were set on the tables and then made my way down to the lake where Severus was, with Elora on his arm.

"What does she think of the lake?" I asked upon stepping beside them.

Severus turned to face me with a content look on his face,

"She's been giggling every time I skip a stone across the water, leading me to believe she finds it rather interesting."

Elora proved his point by snatching the pebble out of Severus' free hand, followed by her chucking it as hard as she could at the water. Her giggles ensued shortly after the pebble had sunk.

Severus and I found this amusing and chuckled at her unusual form of entertainment before my previous thoughts came to mind once again,

"Severus, about the flowers.. When do you think they'll be here?"

He turned towards me and processed my question before responding,

"I arranged for them to be brought tomorrow."

I raised a brow at his response,

"That's quite late don't you think? What if there are complications?"

"There won't be any complications. I can assure you of that. Besides, the arrangement I've specially curated is a surprise." He gave me a reassuring look that I believed to be genuine, so I dropped the topic.

"Alright. Well, I'll leave you two to your fun. Though I expect a bit of help setting up the lighting later today from you mister.." I jokingly prodded Severus' arm before leaving a light kiss on his cheek.

My actions left him blushing a small bit as I walked back up the hill to the tent.

°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°

~Hogwarts - July 4th - Saturday Evening at Sunset~

Severus, Albus, Minerva, and I were currently standing anxiously at Hogwarts' main entrance, awaiting the arrival of our friends and family. Hagrid had told us before leaving for the Hogsmeade Train Station that our guests would be arriving by Thestral Carriage, so we kept a sharp eye out for the beautiful, dark, skeletal beings on the horizon.