Yule Ball

I drew a dress that I think I would wear if I had the opportunity to go to the Yule Ball, so I'm just going to make this the dress the reader wears. c:

~Dorm Room - December 21st - Saturday Night~

It was finally time to get ready for the Yule Ball. I was so excited, but also very nervous. It was my first time attending the Yule Ball. I honestly hope I am able to shake Tyler off after the first dance. I would like to spend at least some time with Severus, seeing as I've had little time to recently.

I was putting on my dress right now since the ball was in one hour. Once I put on the dress, I looked into the mirror. I hadn't really taken into account how low the opening on the back was. It almost went down to my waist. I left my hair down and curled it a little bit to make it slightly wavy. Then I applied whatever make-up I wanted. I was happy with how I looked in the end.

I made my way into the Common Room where Lucas and Alex were waiting for me.

"Hey (Y/N)! Where's your date?" Alex asked me.

"A Gryffindor. Tyler Sanders to be exact. I didn't really have another choice because no one else really seemed interested." I replied sighing at the thought of having to dance with Tyler again.

"Ouch, that kid is very annoying in my opinion. Good luck." He empathized with me.

"Thanks. Hey, we should probably go down to the Great Hall if we want to get there in time." I told them as I began walking to the Common Room's exit.

They followed until we got to the stair case that lead down to the door of the Great Hall. Once I was all the way down the staircase, I heard the voice of the person I really didn't want to see right now.

"Lookin' good, (Y/N)." I could hear Tyler call to me from the bottom of the steps.

Lucas and Alex rolled their eyes in sync. This got me to laugh a little. I waved them goodbye as they walked into the venue and I walked over to where Tyler was. The three champions and their partners were lined up at the entrance to the Great Hall, while everyone else waited inside.

He held out his arm and I begrudgingly took it. A sudden commotion erupted behind us.

I turned to see Odette, a girl I knew from my year, yell angrily at another girl named Priscilla from the year below us,

"How could you!? You could've told me you were going with Wesley! But why did you make me think we were going!?"

More people looked over. I felt really bad for Odette.

"Piss off! People like you shouldn't even be allowed to go to this sort of thing!" Priscilla spat.

This angered me. I pulled my arm back from Tyler and walked over.

Priscilla, who was standing with who I believe was Wesley in this debacle, gave me a bitchy look,

"You got something you want to say or what?"

"Yeah. Fuck off." I flipped her off and grabbed Odette's arm, taking her over to where Tyler was standing, looking all confused.

"(Y/N), what are you doing?" Tyler asked, looking over at Odette like he had a problem with her.

"Tyler? Kindly piss off." I gave him a fake smile.

He now seemed rather upset and walked off into the Great Hall.

"(Y/N), why are you doing this?" Odette seemed a little on edge.

"You deserve a fun night. Why not piss Priscilla off in the meantime?" I joked.

•°From Peer to Professor°• Severus Snape x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें