Morning

~Severus' Chambers - December 22nd - Sunday Morning~

Your POV:

I woke up with a slight headache and blurry vision. I rubbed my eyes and noticed I wasn't in my bed. To be honest, I don't even know where I am or.. oh god.

Memories from last night came flooding to mind as my headache seemingly just vanished after a couple seconds and I began to blush a lot.

"Did I really do all that!?" I whisper yelled to myself.

I remembered having called Severus a human sized bat and chuckled to myself. Movement from the door of the room caught my attention, causing me to jerk my head in that direction. I saw Severus standing there, leaning against the door frame and examining my red face. He must have realized that I remembered what I did before falling asleep because he looked away while clearing his throat to speak.

"Has your headache subsided along with the rest of the symptoms?" He asked me as he walked over to me with his arms folded in front of him.

"Yeah.. it has. Sorry about last night Severus. I wasn't in control of myself.." I apologized awkwardly while getting out of the bed.

"No apology needed. You were put in a drunken state at the hands of another. There was nothing you could have done." He replied.

I realized I had fallen asleep wearing my dress, which to be honest, felt extremely uncomfortable after having worn it for over 12 hours.

"I recommend you make your way to your dorm before students begin to wake." Severus tells me.

"Right, yeah.. Hey, before I go. I want to tell you that even though I was technically drunk, I meant what I said before falling asleep. I do love you Sev.. Have ever since, well I don't know how long to be honest." I chuckled at the end of my explanation.

Severus' face reddened slightly. I smiled and walked up to him to give him a kiss on the cheek. He stiffened his posture. I don't think he expected me to do that.

After just standing there for a couple seconds in a comfortable silence, I made my way out of the room and towards the entrance where my shoes were. I slipped them on and told Severus goodbye before leaving as quickly as I could to not get caught.

As soon as I made it into my dorm I quietly changed into something more comfortable for the day and sat down on my bed. After a couple minutes, my dorm mates began to wake up, so I decided to go to the Great Hall and eat my breakfast a little earlier.

Once I got there, I notice Lucas was sitting at the table with Alex already. I walked up to the table and sat across from them.

"What happened to you the rest of the night (Y/N)? You just disappeared after saying you felt dizzy." Lucas asked me.

"I ended up staying the night at the Infirmary. Turns out someone dumped a bit of fire whiskey into my drink." I half lied, half told the truth.

Alex and Lucas nodded at my explanation and continued to eat their breakfast as I started eating mine. Severus entered the Hall a good 5 minutes later, glancing in my direction before sitting down at the Professor's table. I blushed thinking about yesterday. I was taken out of my Trance like state when I heard the clink of a spoon from the front of the Great Hall.

"Attention Students. I would like to inform you all that the Hogwarts Express will be leaving at noon tomorrow for those interested in going home for the Holidays."

I smiled a little at the thought of going home for the Holidays. Professor Dumbledore finished his speech, allowing breakfast to continue.

Once breakfast finished, students could do what they wanted since school was not in session. I got up and told Lucas that I was going to go the Owlery to write a letter to my parents. He told me goodbye, which allowed me to start making my way there.

-Potions Classroom-

I opened the door without knocking this time and saw Severus look towards me with a scowl. Said scowl turned back into his resting face after he knew it was me.

"Hello, Severus." I said as I walked up to him.

"Hello, (Y/N). What brings you here?" He asked, continuing to arrange jars on one of the shelves in the room.

"My legs." I replied with a grin.

He rolled his eyes and smiled for a second or two.

"Just kidding. I was actually here to tell you that I'm going to be going home for Christmas." I explained.

I barely noticed the slight frown that made it's way onto his face.

"How long will you be gone?" He asked, turning his body to face me.

"Two or Three days." I responded.

Severus didn't seem happy about me leaving, so I continued my statement,

"I asked my parents this morning by owl if you could come along. I'm waiting for the owl to return, but I am pretty sure they'd love to have you there."

I could see Severus was thinking hard about whether he should accept my invitation, but in the end, he agreed.

"Christmas will be better than ever, Sevy." I joked.

"Agreed." Severus responded while sighing slightly at the nickname.