Diagon Alley

~December 24th - Tuesday Morning~

3rd POV:

Severus woke up the next morning with a sigh. Not wanting to deal with the sleepiness that came with waking up, he threw the sheets off of himself and got dressed in his usual attire. He spotted (Y/N)'s little brother, (B/N) in the kitchen, looking through the fridge.

"And what would you be doing down here early in the morning?" Severus questioned (B/N), startling him.

(B/N) smiled when he saw it was Severus and ran over to him, reaching up and standing on his tippy toes, hinting for Severus to pick him up. Severus sighed and picked him up.

"Bekfast, Sevus!" (B/N) ordered and pointed towards the fridge he was previously raiding.

"And what might I ask would your ideal breakfast be?" Severus asked while he searched through the fridge.

"Eggs!" (B/N) exclaimed.

Severus raised a brow as he searched for the eggs. Once spotted, he grabbed the carton and set it on the counter, (B/N) still in one arm.

"I must set you down now, (B/N)." Severus said as he put (B/N) down.

(B/N) didn't want to just wait for breakfast, so he decided to go upstairs into his room. Severus turned on the stove and cracked an egg with one hand into the pan that was set atop the stove.

Unbenounced to Severus, (Y/N) had watched his conversation with (B/N) unfold and had a delighted grin on her face. She was extremely happy to see Severus and (B/N) bond. She decided to make herself known by walking up behind Severus and wrapping her arms around his chest and resting her chin on his shoulder. Severus jolted a little at the sudden embrace, but relaxed a second later.

"(B/N) loves eggs." (Y/N) chuckled.

Severus grinned slightly and continued preparing the eggs. (B/N) ran back in once the eggs were just about ready. He ran up to (Y/N), wanting to be put in his high-chair. (Y/N) let go of her and Severus' embrace and put (B/N) in his chair.

"What smells so good in here- Oh! There you all are!" (Y/N)'s mother is heard from the foot of the stairs.

"Severus is preparing some eggs for (B/N)." (Y/N) tells her mother.

"I was about to wake you both up, but I guess you two aren't used to sleeping in anymore." (Y/N)'s mother chuckled as she walked into the kitchen.

"I can take over Severus, thank you." (Y/N)'s mother smiled at Severus.

Severus nodded and made his way over to the table to set down a plate of eggs in front of (B/N).

"Tanks Sevus!" (B/N) smiles and begins eating his eggs right away.

Severus then walks back to the counter to take two more plates of eggs. He places one plate in front of (Y/N) and one in front of his chair. (Y/N) smiles and takes a seat. Once all four are sat at the table eating breakfast, a whooshing sound is heard from the fireplace. Heads turned to see (Y/N)'s father step out from the green flames.

Your POV:

"Papa!" (B/N) giggled at our father who walked over to the table.

He looked tired from working all night.

"Hello everyone." My father said with a tired voice.

"Hello dear. You sound very tired. Why don't you eat something and then rest, hm?" My mother told my father.

He said he had already eaten, so he just went to the bedroom to rest. After we had finished eating, my mother told us about what was planned for today.