[ 02 ]

There, in front of the two Estoileons, a group of cheery Weasleys stood welcoming them to their burrow, "Elliot!" Arthur Weasley booms, engulfing the man into a big hug while Molly Weasley pulls Aine to her, stroking her cheeks, "How are you, my dear?" she asks, her eyes filled with delight. "I'm well, Mrs Weasley. What about you?" Aine replies, her eyes brightening at the Weasley's mother. The sight of her always gave Aine a sense of comfort, and also longing. Was it because she too, actually wants her mother to be here? Her smile faded a little, as she heard Mrs Weasley mouthing the words 'I'm doing well! I made some pie for you and your father so do take some!', and Aine nodded, shaking the empty feeling in her heart away. She always loved the homey and warmness the Weasley household have given. Deep down, she was even envious of it.

As Mrs Weasley let go of Aine, Ginny rushes to her and gave her another hug which she returned, "How are you, Gin? Thank you for the letter!"

"I'm doing great! Thrilled for the next few days, though! And oh! Here—" Ginny said with excitement as she pulls her friend to the masculine Weasley in the house, "Meet Charlie!" she introduces the young man in front of Aine who bent his back forward to Aine.

"The name's Charles Weasley, but feel free to call me Charlie!" He grinned and held out a hand to Aine in which she returned by shaking it, and a pair of calloused hands shook hers, "I'm—"

"Aine!" He finishes for her and she raises a brow, and Charlie looked to his sister who nodded, "Ginny told me all about you! The Potion Genius!" he added, "I reckon you may even surpass Snape!" he winks and Aine chuckles, waving her hands, "Oh, no! I still have lots to learn about!"

"That's what every genius says," he replied, smirking. Ginny hits his arm, and he turns to her, shocked. The same face that the Weasley twins would give their siblings whenever they are surprised. "Ow! Ginny!"

"Don't bully Aine so much, Charlie. Mom's going to chop your hair off if you tease Aine," the red-headed girl tells him and he grabs his long locks, almost as if protecting it. Aine giggles, watching the two bicker.

Charlie Weasley was unlike the other Weasley, he had shoulder-length hair, and it was rather straight and well-kept. It was unusual but cool at the same time. He too was tanner than the rest of the Weasleys and his arms held scars and even patches of burn marks too. However, he had freckles like the rest of his siblings. He even seemed friendly and outgoing too.

Catching Aine's gaze on his arms, he showed it to her up-close, "I got these from a Dragon," he proudly presented and Aine nodded, her lips forming an 'O'. Until she finally realized, "Dragons?!" she exclaimed, a little too loud, causing the rest of the Weasley to look at her. Ginny burst out laughing, "Stop showing off, you Dragon-loving boy!" she tells him.

"You have Dragons?" Aine asks and Charlie nods, "I deal with them. I'm a Dragonologist."

"Woah!" She beams, clasping her hands together, "How are they like? Do you train them? THAT'S SO COOL!"

"I studied and worked in Romania about Dragons. They're quite the feisty creatures, gave me some of my prized possessions." He jerked his chin to his arms, there were many scratches and even deep scars embedded into his skin. "They can be tamed. Some. But not all dragons are nice even after training so we tend to keep them hidden until they're good enough to go." Charlie said to her, "It's a little heartbreaking we have to lock those who are harder to tame, but I mean it's good for us, and them too so that both sides won't be harmed."

Aine's eyes sparkle, and seeing the young girl looking to him for more stories made him happy. "I'll tell you more next time! Seeing my little sister wants to talk to you now."

"I'm looking forward to it!" Aine told him, and she bid Charlie 'bye' before following Ginny to her room, to unpack some of her stuff, chatting along the way to catch up on the things they've missed during the holidays. Both of the girls talked about what they did during the break, in which Ginny revealed that she spent most of her time playing a small game of Quidditch with her brothers, and even managed to win a couple of games.